Release Note
ZenTalk
123456Next

[Replied] Smart reading service has stopped

5519 57
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Pie update has not come yet, when will be it available to max pro m2 user. It's February now.
Props
Facing same camera problem...am noticed that many of max pro m2 users facing this same problem....please kindly asking to Asus developer's team as soon as possible solve this issue...because we have high hope on your products... Don't spoil our trust...
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
debalinapaul19 posted on 2019/1/30 16:49
I am also facing the issue...how to fix it...nd its not realating to sd card cz m not using it

Mention the firmware version of your Max Pro M2. Is it with the build number ending with .186?

If so, try to wipe partition cache from the droid boot recovery menu to check whether the issue still persists or not.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
tamilmagan.police posted on 2019/2/8 21:15
Facing same camera problem...am noticed that many of max pro m2 users facing this same problem....pl ...

Have you tried clearing the Camera App cache and data?

If not, give it a try by going to Settings > Apps & notification > Tap on "See all apps" > scroll down to get the "Camera" app > tap to get into it > tap on "Storage" > tap on "Clear Cache" > then tap on "Clear data" > return once > tap "force stop" > Power off the phone.

After doing the above steps, go to droid boot recovery menu and perform "Wipe Partition Cache" operation and after that, reboot the phone from there and once the phone turns on, start the camera app and check again if the issue still persists or not.
Props
Sanju posted on 2019/2/8 22:13
Have you tried clearing the Camera App cache and data?

If not, give it a try by going to Settings ...

Thank you for your reply bro...but am tried camera cache cleaning but still it happens...and i didn't do "wipe cache" operation because am little bit hesitate of that...i installed large size games like "MC5 & Deer Hunting" if am do droid boot, again start to install all these from the beginning... But i will try to do droid boot...thank you...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus team please fix this problem
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">У меня то же самое..</font></font>
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Раздражает ужасно..</font></font></font></font>
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Что делать то?</font></font></font></font></font></font>
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
tamilmagan.police posted on 2019/2/11 13:15
Thank you for your reply bro...but am tried camera cache cleaning but still it happens...and i did ...

Usually "Wiping Cache Partition" from droid boot menu doesn't affect any app data so that you have to download the game data after doing the operation. It just clears obsolete cache files from previous versions of all apps which fixes conflict issues most of the times.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
SmartReadingService stopped... Resolve Please
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Update define max me android pie
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!