Model: ZA551KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: 8.0.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Always when playing
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by anuragsinha365 on 2019/1/23 16:11

Hi.. I am sorry i dont know where to report bugs... My Zenfone lite l1 hv this problem specially when playing games like pubg, mobile legends etc. But locking and unlocking the screen solve the problem for a while. Kindly plz solve the issue.. and also RAM management is worse.. each and every background apps loads again.. hope asus will solve it soon..
Props
Hey i am not a moderator but I think it is due to ram overload I experienced same while playing mini militia and sometimes scrolling is interpreted as touch...So I concluded IT IS DUE TO RAM OVERLOAD(HANGING)...
Props
anuragsinha365 IND Level 1 | All posts
I don't know but i think its a bug in Android 8.0.0 
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Anuragsinha365,

We would like to suggest you to check your device compatibility with low requirement games.

Also please check the low requirement version of Pubg game with supported model on Pubg official site.

Props
Lol ok then what about mili militia?? Is that game need sd625 and 3gb ram? 
Props
And btw my friend hv redmi 5a with sd425 and 2gb ram can he can play pubg mobile...
Props
The phone has enough strong interials(hardware)...But miserably It is not performing that well.See my Moto E³ Power can handle everything without hanging.....
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Me also facing this problem in my Asus Zenfone lite1 while playing garena free fire.
What should I do?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
We have to wait for the fix but they guys are ignoring this issue like it is nothing, create more threads about this topic 
Props
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm