Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] New FOTA came in today (12th March) for Max Pro M2

6203 82
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
psm33156 posted on 2019/3/13 09:42
Plz. let us know if ASUS has enabled Camera2API in this FOTA and also inform if any improvements in  ...

No. Camera2API is not enabled. No changes in Rear camera and no new features were included.
Props
mrinalshow420 posted on 2019/3/12 22:26
In the latest fota build .192 the roaming icon still overlapps the signal bar.... Not solved..
Netw ...

Yes. Its still there. They fixed only one bug in the Status bar which is the battery digits and % icon which were getting cut at their lower portions earlier. Roaming "R" still overlaps with the network bar and that slight gap is still there when WiFi is on. Roaming "R" should have been aligned at that slight gap only.
Props
Sanju posted on 2019/3/13 18:37
This FOTA made some improvement in the front camera actually. Rear camera features remain same as  ...

OK bro Also can we expect any improvement for rear camera in the future??
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by naveeshreddy4 on 2019/3/13 22:04

After installing new update for ASUS max pro m2 I am not able to install or update apps in google playstore even after restarting the phone also problem still exist is it a bug from your end or what and for your confirmation there are no data restrictions for playstore app if i try to install or update an app it just shows download pending even for whole day it will be on pending please reply asus team
Screenshot_20190313-223242.png
Screenshot_20190313-223208.png
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Great. It took them so much time to release fix for one or two UI bugs. I am not going to recommend asus for anyone. 
Props
naveeshreddy4 posted on 2019/3/13 22:24
After installing new update for ASUS max pro m2 I am not able to install or update apps in google ...

Getting stuck at "Downloading" in Play Store solely depends on the Google Server load. It happens to any Android device.

To fix the same you need to Reset App Preferences.

To do so, go to Settings > System > Reset > tap on "Reset app preferences" option.

When done, just restart the phone normally and get back to Play Store again and try downloading the available app updates.
Props
tamilmagan.police posted on 2019/3/13 19:52
OK bro Also can we expect any improvement for rear camera in the future??

Personally I expect a lot from the ASUS Max Pro M2 camera. Its configured with great hardware. But still, camera UI is not developed proper way.

Even Nokia 5.1 plus camera offers great range of options in its camera and tons of options are available in there like SloMo video, PiP picture, Bokeh mode and many more.

I want asus to develop its Camera with the Pie release. If they can't do so, then they must enable the Camera2API option so that we can go for GCam.
Props
Sanju posted on 2019/3/14 01:34
Personally I expect a lot from the ASUS Max Pro M2 camera. Its configured with great hardware.  ...

Yes bro compared with Nokia 5.1 plus M2 pro has lots of S/w problems and am also agree that M2 pro has good hardware configurations but with these S/w side cons we r totally disappointed...i hope Asus team will clear all these issues in coming days...i think so...
Props
Is there any issue of bt headphone music , bcz i am facing such. Pl. Reply.
Props
Is ther any issue with bt headphone music transfer , bcz i am facing such after update. Pl reply. Thanks.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm