Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Issue: Screen Flickering after Pie update  

11769 325
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
same issue with my phone... Please provide some solution,its very much irritating...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
same here bro  bada  irritate kar raha hai... even i talked to asus care they told ,e to boot safe mode and reset no use .. phone is totally unusable..
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Very irritating update
even the service center cant help
the only thing we can do is to wait for the update
Props
It's really disappointing...my Asus zenphone max pro 2 is also facing same screen flickering issue after pie update..please Asus fix this problem as soon as possible.

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
It's very disappointing to hear that after taking so much of time for launching Pie update.. same as expected n number of issues came. I don't know what development team did for 4 to 5 month.
  I have not yet updated because I knew this is going to happen. Asus should come with an immediate new update for screen flickering issue
Props
BGD Level 1 | All posts
i am not facing this problem but am not happy with the update.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Screen blinking after pie update..my variant 6gb ....it happens when it unlock after power on
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
same issue with the screen after pie update,

any solutions??
Props
kungoswa IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by kungoswa on 2019/4/11 17:22
bit_asus posted on 2019/4/11 15:33
Hi Kungoswa,

Can you run SMMI test and check once

In SMMI test (apart from usb mouse test, I skipped that because I don't have any as of now) No errors were reported, but now after the test my phone is not even booting and it says 'Your device is corrupt, It can't be trusted and may not work properly'.

What the hell is this?

Props
same issue screen blinking after pie update
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm