Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Reviews] Zenfone max pro M2 Battery Issue after update Android Pie

917 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Hello there, I got some problem on my Zenfone max pro M2 about battery. Before it I update to android pie manually. So the problem is Battery draining and slow charging time.
Before I got this update, the battery going fine and as well as the charging time. On android Oreo 8.0 before, I got surprised with battery performance of this device, it battery can last at least 1 day. And charging time well goes as it should, a 10 watt charger can full charge within 2 and a half hour from 2%.
And after I got pie update, what happened was the opposite, the battery often reduced itself even though it was not used, when I stayed sleeping it could be reduced to 13%, WTH

And for Charging time, the speed decreased according to me, before in 1 hour can be filled up to 45-50% and now in 1 hour more 15 minutes only filled 40%, please this is a serious problem, I'm sure not only I have experienced it.  so please fix it, because this is the line of max series phones that favor batteries so please ASUS

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Yes u r right. Plz Asus provide bugs free updates for Max pro M2.
Props
Hi 
Actually I'm update my mobile and the problem is face unlock is not working...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have same problem bro....what f**** developer do in😠😠😠😠
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I got a same problem with my maz pro m2
It charges upto 71% then the charging fluctuates like on and off. I think it came with chatting bugs. Please look into this matter.
Props
I also face th same issue .....battery backup is poor after the update into pie with may security patch ....n also charging speed were decreased.... n also brightness issue.. brightness is not work properly when its become increase n decrease.... so Asus should fix this bugs ....
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Already having plans on changing my trash max plus m1 bec of bugs on oreo  to pro m2 seeing  this argghh what is happening with asus
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I also facing same battery related issue after updating . Please fix this issue as soon as possible.
Props
Last edited by adithrajasekharan on 2019/6/4 12:14

Quickstep isn't responding issues arising after after new 134.6 mb update.... Fingerprint sensor is not working after new update .Plzz fix it as soon as possible.
Props
IDN Level 3 | All posts
this Pie drain my battery so fast 😭
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm