Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
I am really upset with this phone.. this phone comes with lots of bug
IMG_20181122_220100.jpg
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Dear asus plz push stable update 
The update has battery drain issue more with out using it drians about 23% and gets till warm
Props
Equalizer must be update please
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Won't be buying any Asus phone next....your phones are full of bugs and Software updates are too slow...Your company relies on false advertisements and lies for campaigning the brand...My ASUS 5z is full of bugs and even after reporting it many times nothing has changed...the last major software update was in August....My next phone is definitely not Asus
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Asus this is our humble request from ASUS Max Pro M1 users please improve the camera and battery optimisation we are facing extream battery draining and heating  issue and please give permission to your service center to replace camera sensors of max pro m1 with sony IMiX sensors if its possible otherwise please replace the camera app with Google Camera app or Asus default camera app which Pixel Master
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
hey... i would like to suggest for coming update.... overall its fine but.....
1) can u guys pls include features like soft_button or gusture for taking screenshot and lnclude long screenshot.... hard key press for screenshot....not a fan.
2) include pics editing features in the gallery (which is not available) like over drawing and text.....would be a appreciated.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus when are you planning to provide an update on 5z. Its been so long man. 
Camera portrait is work like shit. 
Battery draining.
No native video calling then why hell u gave dual volte support.
I'm getting sick of this device so please provide an update and fix all the issue. 
I don't even need pie just fix the camera and battery and native video calling enable .... Pls asus pls 

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
What is it for the zenTalk if nobody is listening our complaints. 
I'm a 5z user and I'm really dissatisfied with portrait mode on the 5z and the battery draining problem. 
And please enable the native video calling feature. Its 30k rupees mobile it should have all the things that a user required. And provide update soon yo... 
Props
Battery backup bahut hi kharab hai bahut ghatiya ghatiya ghatiya haifull charge karne ke 5 ghante bhi nahi chalti very poor battery backup
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
1234567Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm