Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [Dr.Zen's Solutions thread] - Ask Dr.Zen to help solve your issue    

119743 3577
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sir, I just buy ZenFone but LTE settings are missing. My mobile network is not working at all. Wi-Fi is also not working properly.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
screnn flickering.  in max pro m2. give update.... urgent
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I bought asus zenfone lite l1 before 2 hrs from flipkart . while charging the phone the charger got too heated within ½ half an  hour , 
Is it charger problem or socket problem ?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I joust bought asus zenfone lite l1, i kept it for charhing , within half an gour the charger got heated too much ,is it charger problem or socket priblem ?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
In this point of time video calling is important thing my ASUS Max m1 is not able to dial video call from its dialler so I think you can look into it and provide a solve for a software update for my device
Props
I got ASUS X008DA mobile.
Installed many Miracast from play store but none of them working for smart TV wireless display.
I don't have " play to" in my phone. Can you help me to solve  the problem of wireless display.
Props
I am using ASUS max pro m2. A burning smell is coming out of the top part of the phone and the screen on the top left side shows like a cracking of screen while unlocking the phone. My phone is only 2 months old please tell me what to do.

Thank you
Hope Asus company will resolve my problem soon.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have bought ASUS Max Pro 2 , 6GB variant (Asus_X01BDA) a month ago. I am facing low call volume issue from day one. Have 2 updates installed since then. Latest was pie update + 68mb other update following it instantly. Still the problem persists. The volume of bottom speaker is good enough but seems dulled after pie update. But the ear piece volume for calls is so low that in public spaces I can't hear the other person's voice properly. What am I going to do with a phone where I can't hear the caller ?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

!wish!

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm