【ZenFone 5】Android 9.0 Pie update

3653 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
helloron2017 PHL Moderator | All posts
Last edited by nikkojamesreducto on 2019/1/3 12:47

New year, new OS update.

Android pie update.jpg

The official #Android 9.0 Pie FOTA update alert for #ZenFone5 (ZE620KL) is now being sent to your devices via FOTA update! Here are the details:

Since the server pushes update notice to different serial numbers by batches, it may take some days for you to receive the FOTA notice. Thanks for your patience. You may tap “System updates” in [Settings] >[System] to check if there is new firmware available.

Release Notes
  • Update version: V16.0610.1812.58
  • Release Date: January 2, 2019

• Upgrade OS to Android 9 Pie.
  • Update security patch

For more info on Android Pie,  please head on to the following link:
https://www.android.com/versions/pie-9-0/

Props
HOW about ZENFONE 5Q any Update ? IS IT STOCK ON ANDROID NAUGAT
Props
HUN Level 2 | All posts
I am stalking the Check for updates button but nothing yet :/
Props
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Meu ZENFONE 3 algum dia vai receber o Android pie ?</font></font>
Props
NLD Level 1 | All posts
Why start with the cheaper Zenfone? I paid for the 5z, which is the flagship but you start with the budget version? Why should I pay premium and still the budget version goes first?
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Design for battery icon at status bar i think it is need a redesign. Because the icon its too tight with clock.
Moreover, when phone locked the toggle can be acces. Please fix
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Mobile legend and AOV ,graphics bug after update on Android pie . Please fix 
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Sound automatically turns up when I play pubg m. It also lowers down sometimes. I didn't touch the volume nor use the buttons on the sides but the sound still moves up. This only happened after I updated my Zenfone 5 to the latest version.
Props
Google digital wellbeing still not exist. I think It's must be able to add on the next update.
Props
Asus just add the cover of Android Pie. Not the UI and more fiture on Android pie. But Nice try Asus
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm