Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [Dr.Zen's Solutions thread] - Ask Dr.Zen to help solve your issue    

120799 3581
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Master on 2015/10/23 11:37

Dr.Zen's Solutions Thread

We have now initiated an opportunity to enable our ZenFans find solutions quickly with the help of our elite Dr.Zens. Here is a thread which is also readily available in the Dr.Zen's forum and also on other forums to enable the Dr.Zens to closely monitor and help you find solutions to your ZenFone related issues or queries.

Here are some of the interesting article threads posted by various Dr.Zen and other power users .                                                                                            Click here to view now

ZenFans,get ready and leave your questions in the comments.                   Remember to mention your device when you ask the questions.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Sure, We Are Happy That, Now We Will Get More User Problems In One Place.
Props
m ready..  throw your question... i'll be more than happy to help...

Props

Yess !! Happy with that...
Get ready all the Dr.Zens !!!
Props
Great move by ZenTalk.... we are here to help...
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
great, but fix the last update. It has serious memory allocation issues. My phone has slows to a crawl. Seeker
Props
Seeker posted on 2015/8/17 19:00
great, but fix the last update. It has serious memory allocation issues. My phone has slows to a cra ...

Which version update and which device ? .

If you are talking about ZenFone 2 then you need to wipe partition cache after the update and update all Asus apps.
Props
Seeker posted on 2015/8/17 19:00
great, but fix the last update. It has serious memory allocation issues. My phone has slows to a cra ...

Hello!
1)press the boost button on quick settings whenever you face lag.
2)use "Auto-Start service manager" and stop unwanted background processes.
3)Use the stock theme and check.
4)Clear Recent apps menu from any apps.
5)Go to Settings=>apps=>running=>running services=>clear the apps which you do not use but are still running.
6)reboot your phone once in a day.That helps in RAM management.
7)Use performance mode while gaming.
8)Wipe partition cache once a month or after every update to get rid of unwanted issues.
Hope it helps!
Props
Now, It will be more easier to solve the problems of the Users.
!! Great attempt Zen_Master!!!!
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Hi Dr's.
Zenny is lagging to much while playing games in balanced mode which was not happening earlier. it doesnt lag in performance mode though but in performance mode it gallops battery's juice. RILJ wakelocks not resolved yet. i have issues only with battery earlier too .58 update but now it consists of performance and battery after .59 update.
WIPE CACHE + UPDATE ALL APPS + CLEAR LOCAL CACHE done.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm