cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
409014members
355443posts

Community Activity

What is the size of ZenUI

Hi everyoneThis post is to do a question for all, i want to buy a Zenfone (specifically the Zenfone 10 16+512GB version) but i need to know the size of ZenUI with Android 14 included. Although it is an estimate, thanks for answer my post.

kondeye by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please Update rog 7 bug fix aeroactive cooler 6

when will there be an update regarding the aeroactive cooler6 error on the rog phone 7, the fan doesn't turn on but it is recognized by the rog 7 and x+ mode can also be used. but the fan doesn't turn on and MCU update 0x0144 keeps appearing every ti...

Not stable

The last update was at 76. When playing the game Wuthering Waves, the FPS can't stay stable at 60 FPS, and the temperature is quite alarming at 47°C, even though I have only been playing for 20 minutes.

ric3 by Rising Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the logic behind the big lenses on the Zenfone?

It appears to me that they don't do any focusing and are basically lens protectors. That is fine but their sheer size means that they get a lot of grime on them, more than most phones. Meanwhile I'm not seeing any advantages in terms of sensor size o...

ethopwa by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Register

How do I unregister my laptop and register it

Aadrak by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG 6 game fps problem

Since this problem still not solve, I will post again. Update to 34.0210.0210.267 still nothing change at all. Game experience extreme lag and fps drop like solo levelling, nikke & atelier resleriana. Emulator vita3k, ppsspp & AetherSX2 also effected...

VoLTE Asus rog phone 7

Hola porque no activan VoLTE, cualquier teléfono de la misma gama lo tiene activado y posible es xk haciendo root y cambiando algunas cosas se puede hacer pero no debería de ser necesario debería activarlo Asus y que sea tan fácil como activar un bot...

My Brand new ASUS ROG strix G614JI_G614JI makes rustling sounds.

This Core i9, Rtx 4070 laptop of mine makes rustling sounds like a rat gently scratching at something. This isnt the fan sound. Its very different and this sound is very disturbing. Does anyone have any experience with this? Should i be worried? I to...

Izkkk by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors