cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
407460members
353773posts

Community Activity

Actualizar Kernel

Hola buenas tardes, quisiera saber como se actualiza el kernel de rog phone 8 pro, y para que sirve la actualización, gracias de antemano.

Zno0wk by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

rog Slash Lighting 故障

我是使用rog zephyrus g16在更新了Armoury Crate 之後可以控制比電燈條的設置直接不見了包含調整OLED螢幕亮度的選項都沒了Armoury Crate 版本5.8.9.0

Zenfone 9 or 10? Which to buy?

So I saw many people saying the cameras are better on the zenfone 9 especially the selfie camera, that is important to me. So it is really true? Or am I better off getting the zenfone 10 with the extra updates and 512gb storage.

haaaw by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ANGLE rendering

I heard this feature can reduce gpu usage until 30% and also reduce heat, but why i can't enable it? I would very appreciated if someone care to explain to me about this, thanks.

1000024232.jpg

Screen display not sharp

Just set up my new Vivobook and the colour/resolution display is disappointing - somewhat fuzzy and not sharp.  The only adjustments available seem to be brightness?

ROG Together for AnimeVision

For AniMe vision, many GIFs are locked because they need to send or receive through the ROG Together feature. I know no one who has an ROG phone in my circle, and honestly, due to the problems in the phone, especially the invisible AOD and new notifi...

[20230515] ROG Phone 6 AI2201_WW_3402100210267

【Version】  WW_3402100210267【Nome do Modelo】ROG Phone 6 AI2201【Data de Lançamento】15/05/2024 【Lista de mudanças】 1. Pacote de segurança do Android atualizado 05/2024. 2. Estabilidade do Sistema Otimizada. 【Firmware Over the Ai...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!