Welcome to ZenTalk Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
405570members
351466posts

Community Activity

45 degree is only a bit too hot for you ?

please do elaborate more as this NEVER happen on android 13, and it's only happen after android 14 update pushed to us. On android 13 the highest temperature my phone can reach is 42, and that was from using only mobile data and usage outside room wi...

snowdance_0-1714116875111.png

Registro Asus Rog Ally

Hola.He adquirido una asus rog ally  de segunda mano y necesito registrarla en mi cuenta pero me dice que ya esta registrada. Saludos

pperez by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rog 8 pro touch issue/ghost touch

After the firmware update 34.1420.1420.327The airtrigger and cooler button seems to respond well, but the patch introduce some touch lagging and some ghost touch. Sometimes my touch are registered a bit later. Sometimes the delay is too much. Sometim...

Rog 7

Hello friends, how are you? a question! advanced mode or x mode? game without a cooler! activate the sensitivity +2 and 720hz in cod mobile in advanced mode! Note that in x mode the colors look more saturated! It must be a graphics option that I have...

tress by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the ASUS ZenTalk Community.

Announcements
Welcome to ZenTalk Community!
Top Kudoed Authors