ZenTalk
12Next

Zenfone Max Pro M1

598 17
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
berncanz PHL Level 1 | All posts
I both a ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 last March 16, 2019, my question is,
Is there a update bug fix for very slow internet connection even though I have LTE simcard, I don't know if it is a bug but when the 4G icon shows up it restart the data connection it turn off and on the data and revert to HSPA which is also very slow, and the webpage to load 10-20 secs to load sometimes failed...
But the games works fine only for internet connection problem....
Props
Anonymous 
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST CONTACT: DR GBOJIE , HE'S CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE, AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE .

Thank DR GBOJIE  for bringing my Husband back to me. My Husband told me it was over and walk away without any reasons, I was confuse and didn't know what to do. I was desperate, I want him back, I went over the internet looking for ways to get my Husband back. I read about many different ways of how to but DR GBOJIE caught my attention, I immediately contacted him and explained my problem to him. It was amazing and surprising that 11hrs after the spell was cast, my Husband called me and was begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Couldn't believe that it was happening some time later he came to my house and fell on his knees asking me to take him back which did. I am testifying on this forum just to let people know that DR GBOJIE  is real and genuine. don't hesitate to try him out. thank you DR GBOJIE your such a kind man.. Contact him now if you need your Husband back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore .. Here’s his contact: Email him at: gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2349066410185
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
I had relationship struggles in the past which led to divorce with my first husband. After i and my ex husband got divorced, i had another chance to re-marry again and just 5 years of my second marriage there was another divorce which almost killed me emotionally. i stayed for another two years been unmarried and a single mother. Honestly i wasn't really happy, there was a time i saw my first husbands photo and i realized how much i loved him and have missed him. i tried to get to him but i was told that he moved to Canada and i may never see him again. i wept bitterly that night thinking i have lost the man that i have had so much love for. i asked for advise on what to do and a friend of mine gave me Doctor MUNA of  MARVEL SPELL TEMPLE  email iD marvelspelltemple@gmail. com  i consulted him and to his very best with his powerful spells he helped me with a love spell and returned my ex husband back to me in 2 days. i am now happily living with my first husband and we are married again. DR MUNA, You are a man of your word. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have rendered to get my ex husband back into my life again. i am begging who so ever that is facing this similar problem to contact this spell caster marvelspelltemple@gmail. com and consult him for relationship problems
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Hello am From Canada. I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr Abaka has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 3 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Abaka Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Abaka is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Abaka now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com website https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com or call/whats app +2349063230051
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My heart was falling apart, my emotions were dying slowly, i was gradually losing my beauty, All because the man I got married to 4 years back was no longer the same man again, he started going out with women, drinking in all the bar, all he was saying was we need to get a divorce ASAP that I look old to him, I cried my life, i begged him yet all he was saying was the same divorce, now until I found how people were talking about a love doctor who has helped so many people to get their lovers back so I made no hesitation to contact him via his WhatsApp (+2348100368288) and also wrote a mail to him on his Email: (Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com) before I finished telling him my problems, he already told me all about my life, I was very surprised, and he told me what to do in the process for the love spell and in less than 48 hours everything was ready, he sent me a package and I did as he said so at night I was on my bed sleeping when I saw my husband kneeling down at my front begging for me to forgive him, I thought it was a dream till today, I am so regretful to you Priest Aziba, please anyone goes through sure problem should contact Priest Aziba for your solution before it become too late for you.

(1) LOTTERY SPELL
(2) HERPES/HEPATITIS HERBAL CURE
DR Emailriestazibasolutioncenter@gmail com
DR WhatsApp: +2348100368288

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help   
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail. com Or WhatsApp or call him now: +2347064365391
Dr.Osasu also cures:
1. HIV / AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
5. Hepatitis B​
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
i  want to let the world know about Dr, Paul the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Dr, Paul    used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and ever since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Dr, Paul    because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Dr, Paul   today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Dr,  Paul   email is:  astoriashrine@gmail.com   OR  dd him on whatsapp via: +2349051441669  
Props
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 17 June and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Adana from United States on the forum about the good works DR.tunde I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.tunde did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Carolina peter I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.tunde For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my marriage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email:babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or you can contact his whats-app mobile line +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, PREGNANCY, DIABETES AND MORE
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact powerful spell caster on his email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or Whats App him through +2348132777335 Website:  http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/. thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm