Zenbook 14 (UX3402)
- Where to buy
- Tech Specs
ASUS Zenbook 14
Power and Elegance, Reimagined
World-leading 14” 2.5K NanoEdge display
16.9 mm / 1.39 kg
Full I/O ports
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
See more, beautifully
Break the sound barrier
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
KEYBOARD AND TOUCHPAD
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
The hydrophobic coating applied to our touchpad has a high water-contact angle. This means the nanotech-like surface provides smoother feedback for every scrolling movement. It’s like touching silk!
We apply a high-end PVD anti-fingerprint coating that ensures excellent resistance to wear and tear. This coating also makes the surface really easy to clean. And even after more than 10,000 slides, the touchpad will still be as smooth as new.
Dedicated function keys
Pressing F9 toggles the mic on or off, and the F10 key controls the webcam shield.
The fingerprint sensor integrated into the power button allows easy and secure one-touch login.
ASUS NumberPad 2.04
For easy number-crunching, the touchpad includes the ASUS NumberPad 2.0 numeric keypad.
Real-time webcam image optimization
Without 3DNR algorithm
With 3DNR algorithm
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
USB-C® Easy Charge6: Power anytime, anywhere
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
Toughness you can rely on
- Weight might vary according to specifications.
- The stated 2.8 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 5.3 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 6.3 mm and the bottom bezel width is 10.91 mm.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on February 18, 2022 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: Zenbook UX3402ZA, IPS panel, Intel i5-1240P, 256 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 150 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of 100 watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5-watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
Switch between apps
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between desktops
Swipe left or right with four fingers on the screen