- Tech Specs
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Strong, smart power for learning
ASUS BR1100C is designed with one thing in mind: to keep on going however tough the environment gets. Built to military-grade standards, it’s packed with clever protective features, including an all-round rubber bumper, spill-resistant keyboard and ultratough I/O ports. BR1100C also supports up to WiFi 61 for fast connectivity and has AI-powered noise-canceling technology for high-quality remote learning and conferencing. There’s battery life to handle more than a full day’s learning, and a modular design makes it easy to service, BR1100C is ready for anything!
Ultimate rugged design
ASUS BR1100C is built to withstand everyday knocks, bumps, drops and spills without damage. So, whether it’s dropped from a classroom desk or the dining table, BR1100C is built to keep on going.
Safer to hold
Shrugs off scratches
All four exterior edges and corners are protected by a tough rubber bumper, which reduces the impact of physical shocks to ensure critical components are always safe and sound.
The spill-resistant keyboard can cope with liquid spills of up to 330 cc without harm, so minor splashes on the desk or dinner table can be easily drained, cleaned, and dried.
Rubber safety grip
Dropping your laptop is an everyday concern, whether it’s moving between classes or working on the go. A rubber bar on the base of ASUS BR1100C provides sturdy support and also makes it easier to grip when carrying — a thoughtful design detail that reduces the risk of fumbles and slips.
The gap between the edges of the keycaps and the keyboard surround is minimized to prevent the keys from being pried out.
Durable 3D-textured finish
The tough, micro-dimpled finish means no more worries about scratches or fingerprints!
Ready for action
Classrooms can be tough, but ASUS BR1100C is tougher! Built to surpass demanding US military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards9, it’s also torture-tested to pass stringent ASUS quality tests. It can withstand occasional drops of up to 120 cm — more than standard desk height — and the hinge and I/O ports are fully tested to endure the stresses and strains of everyday use.BR1100 US military-grade test report
Easy to Service
Easy maintenance for uninterrupted learning.
For easy on-site servicing and reduced downtime, ASUS BR1100C has a modular design that allows key components — such as the keyboard, battery, thermal module and I/O ports — to be replaced in minutes using simple tools. As well, the underside is secured attached using captive screws, eliminating worries about losing these little parts during repairs.
Remote Learning and Conferencing
To provide exceptional remote learning and video-conferencing experiences, ASUS BR1100C features innovative ASUS AI noise-canceling technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. Try the demo to experience the amazing difference that ASUS AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Home (No noise canceling)
Home (With noise canceling)
Innovative 3D noise-reduction (3DNR) technology on the ASUS BR1100C webcam eliminates up to 94% of the random noise that naturally affects any camera3, especially in low-light conditions — significantly improving image quality without compromising exposure or detail levels.
Slide over the physical cover to disable the webcam for instant privacy. This simple features helps keep users safe — it’s especially ideal for younger users.
Microphone mute key
It takes just a single tap to mute the microphone, providing quick reassurance that all your conversations are private.
Faster mobile connectivity and WiFi
ASUS BR1100C offers up to the latest WiFi 61 technology to deliver ultrafast and stable speeds for online learning and super-smooth video chats.
At-a-glance student support
ASUS BR1100C has a bright Good-to-go LED indicator integrated into its top cover. This enables educators to see at a glance if a particular student’s laptop is facing internet connectivity or power problems — giving teachers a heads up when a student might need help.
LED indicator status — On: Normal operation; Slow blinking: Less than 20% battery power remaining; Fast blinking: No WiFi connection.
With up to 10 hours battery life4 on a single charge, ASUS BR1100C will last for a full day of classes and more — empowering students to enjoy both uninterrupted learning and relaxation.
Slot for optional SSD
ASUS BR1100C comes with 128 GB of eMMC storage built right in. It also has an M.2 SSD slot for optional storage of up to 1 TB — so it’s perfect for large or growing collections of videos, music or school documents.
Windows 10 Pro
Connectivity for productivity
Full connectivity is vital when you want to get things done efficiently. That’s why ASUS BR1100C has the latest 3.2 Gen 2 USB Type-C® (USB-C®) port — with support for high-speed data transfers and USB Power Delivery — along with a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, and a microSD card reader.2
ASUS Antibacterial Guard”
Antibacterial protection for all
The surface of any laptop harbors thousands of potentially harmful bacteria. To keep your ASUS BR1100C hygienic, the keyboard, touchpad, and palm rest are all protected with antibacterial treatment5,6. This has been scientifically shown by the internationally-recognized ISO 22196 standard to inhibit the growth of bacteria by in excess of 99% over a 24-hour period. ASUS Antibacterial Guard is also made to withstand alcohol-based cleaning products and hypochlorous acid water7, empowering you to keep the surface of your laptop clean and sanitary – limiting the spread of harmful bacteria.
Anti-glare and eye-care technology
ASUS BR1100C has an 11.6-inch anti-glare display that reduces reflections to provide comfortable viewing for extended learning experiences — even under sunlight. The screen is also certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue-light emissions, helping protect eyes from potential harm.
180° lay-flat hinge
Group discussion and sharing are easy thanks to ASUS BR1100C’s robust hinges, which enable a fully-flat, 180-degree position.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice, feature may not be available in all markets.
- Micro SD card reader + nano SIM combo is only for LTE SKU.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on December 18, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Battery life test configuration: Intel® Celeron N4500, 4 GB RAM, HD display, 64 GB eMMC+ 128 GB SSD, 42Whr. Test settings: WiFi flight mode, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- The antibacterial treatment is tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces), using bacterial cultures that include Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, with an antibacterial activity (R) result of R > 2. R = 2 indicates a 99% reduction in bacterial activity compared to an untreated surface.
- The antibacterial treatment is registered by the U.S. EPA and authorized under EU BPR.
- ASUS internal tests show that BR1100C can be safely cleaned and wiped using hypochlorous acid water or alcohol from a spray bottle. Individual sprays of up to 3 cc do not affect the performance of the antibacterial treatment.
- ASUS BR1100 keyboard is spill-resistant, not waterproof. Water damage is possible if the product is submerged or exposed to large amounts of liquids for long periods of time. ASUS standard limited warranty does not cover problems resulting from accidents such as water damage. To prevent water damage resulting from large spills or other accidents, ASUS recommends turning off the notebook, then tilting the laptop to drain away the excess liquid, wipe off and let it dry for at least 24 hours.
- The testing regimen includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. These tests do not demonstrate fitness for military use, or adherence to US Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements. Similarly, the test results should not be considered an indication or guarantee of future performance under the specified test conditions. Damage occurring under these test conditions – or any attempt to replicate them – would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.