Cat.6 300Mbps Dual-Band WiFi 6 AX1800 LTE Router,Captive portal,AiProtection Classic network security,Parental controls
- New-generation WiFi 6 – Enjoy ultrafast speeds up to 1800 Mbps with the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) standard and 80MHz bandwidth for better capacity and efficiency.
- Easy WiFi Portal – Easy share your network with click-through Free WiFi portal; grow your business with sign-on Captive Portal to set up customer or visitor WiFi within steps.
- Ultimate 4G Speed – 4G LTE Category 6 technology lets you enjoy 7X faster speeds than 3G mobile broadband.
- Protection for Your Home Network – lifetime free AiProtection, powered by Trend Micro™, blocks internet security threats for all your connected smart devices.
Get Your Home Ready for WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
The growing number of connected personal and IoT devices has led to an overall increase in network density that is pushing the limits of the current WiFi standard. The latest WiFi 6 standard provides future-proof technologies, higher network efficiency, faster WiFi speeds, greater coverage and improved battery life for connected devices, providing a significantly better networking experience for users.
*It requires WiFi 6-compatible devices to enjoy the benefits brought by WiFi 6 WiFi standard.
Next-Gen WiFi Speed
ASUS 4G-AX56 is a 2x2 dual-band WiFi 6 LTE Modem Router that provides 80MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps — 574Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201Mbps on the 5GHz band — 4G-AX56 is 1.5X faster than WiFi 5 2x2 dual-band LTE Modem Router1.
WiFi 6 2X2
WiFi 5 2X2
Built for Multi-device Households
With a revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, WiFi 6 technology provides up to 4X greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. Previous-generation WiFi 5 can only handle one device at a time on each network channel, which is an inefficient use of available bandwidth. OFDMA support in the WiFi 6 standard divides each channel into small sub-channels, allowing signals from multiple devices* to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, reducing latency for a smoother, more responsive WiFi experience.
Better Battery Life for Your Devices
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows 4G-AX56 to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows them to sleep when there is no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to 7X for significantly improved battery life*.
WiFi that Goes Farther
With the latest WiF6 WiFi standard featuring OFDMA technology, 4G-AX56 provides increased WiFi signal range and better coverage by dividing each channel into smaller sub-channels. These sub-channels have a smaller bandwidth that enables them to travel up to 80% farther2, resulting in a better WiFi connection throughout your home*.
The true wireless network where you need it
4G-AX56 offers unparalleled convenience of use. Long-term tests guarantee wide compatibility and reliability. Just insert a Nano SIM card and enjoy the convenience of 3G/4G mobile broadband connection anywhere for home and SOHO with less mess of cable.
Super-fast mobile broadband
4G-AX56 features the latest LTE Category 6 mobile broadband, which combines two cellular bands to give you internet download speeds of up to 300Mbps — 2X faster than LTE Category 4, and 7X faster than 3G (HSPA+) — so you can share even the biggest files and stream 4K UHD video with ease.
*Bar chart for mobile broadband speed compares between 4G Cat.6, 4G Cat.4 and 3G
Remove Network Bottlenecks
Adaptive QoS (Quality of Service) lets you keep your network running smoothly by prioritizing network traffic. You can prioritize applications such as streaming video or web surfing, as well as gaming. It's the perfect ally for delivering low-latency WiFi anywhere in your home.
Protection for your Home Network
All your family members, young or old, are exposed to the dangers of internet every single moment they're online. 4G-AX56 includes AiProtection powered by Trend Micro™ with automatic, regularly updated security signatures to protect your devices and personal data from internet threats.
4G-AX56 has one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports. Smart TV, game consoles, NAS storage devices, backup internet and more can now have their own dedicated ports, making 4G-AX56 your solid digital home hub.
- 1 ac data refers to: 40MHz / 256QAM on 2.4GHz band and 80MHz / 256QAM on 5GHz band. ax data refers to: 40MHz / 1024QAM on 2.4GHz band and 80MHz / 1024QAM on 5GHz band
- 2 The data refers to uplink OFDMA
- * To benefit from WiFi 6 features, the WiFi client needs to be WiFi 6 capable.
- ** Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.
- *** Quoted network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ax specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be WiFi 6-compatible for best results.