view on your table
View the model in 3D
Primed to perform. Configured for your business.
ASUS ExpertBook B1 is tailored for business, making it the smart choice for ambitious startups, established education organizations and growing firms of all sizes. It boasts high performance, military-grade durability and extensive customization to empower your business. It’s also engineered to confidently handle whatever tasks come your way, with a full set of I/O ports, speedy WiFi 6 and cutting-edge AI noise-canceling technology. ExpertBook B1 streamlines your workflow to keep you productive.
Great all-around performance
Enjoy heavy-duty performance on ASUS ExpertBook B1, with an advanced 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® discrete graphics1, delivering the powerful performance you need to get the job done. Coupled with up to 48 GB memory and capacious storage, B1 is the business laptop that equips you for even the most intensive work and ensures quick access to the content you need. It’s also primed for non-stop connectivity, with congestion-busting WiFi 62 and ASUS WiFi Master3 technology which help you automatically connect to the best WiFi signal, ensuring a rock-solid and stable connection wherever you are.
Windows 11 Pro
Speed and capacity, both on board
You can specify ASUS ExpertBook B1 with up to two storage devices, providing a powerful combination of ultra-fast 512 GB SSD, perfect combination of high-speed data access and large storage capacity. Removal of a few screws on the base provides easy access to upgrade the RAM or storage devices without the need to disassemble the entire device.
ASUS Intelligence Performance Technology
ASUS ExpertBook B1 features exclusive Intelligent Performance Boost technology to achieve the best laptop performance and agility by tuning the internal thermals. ASUS-exclusive algorithms combine with up to five4 smart sensors, an aerodynamic design and an up to 90-watt5 power supply to intelligently manage CPU performance. This empowers you to switch effortlessly between Performance, Balanced or Whisper modes — enabling you to get on with business while B1 handles power and performance in any scenario.
Maximizes performance and thermal parameters for heavy workloads6.
Intelligently optimizes performance, thermal, and power parameters for everyday tasks.
Cool and quiet power-saving operation.
Thin and Light
ASUS ExpertBook B1 is a thin and light business laptop, weighing as little as 1.45 kg7 — so it’s handy to carry anywhere. Just pick up and go!
A bigger window on your world
The narrow-bezel NanoEdge display features a frameless three-sided wide-view, with slim bezels that create an 84% screen-to-body ratio for incredibly immersive viewing experiences.
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
With the increase of remote work and video conferences, we implemented the ASUS AI noise-canceling technology to ensure the best experience. The AI Noise-Canceling Mic feature in the MyASUS9 app effectively filters out unwanted ambient noise. There are two modes: Single-presenter mode allows the voice directly in front of the PC to be heard clearly; while Multi-presenter mode clarifies speech from different direction, ensuring optimum quality for group conference calls. The AI Noise-Canceling Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Press play to experience noise-canceling technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Office (No noise canceling)
Office (With noise canceling)
Home (No noise canceling)
Home (With noise canceling)
Extensive, versatile connectivity
Connectivity is especially important in a business laptop to handle all workloads. ASUS ExpertBook B1 is packed with a comprehensive selection of I/O ports, including the industry-leading Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 for lightning-fast, up to 40 Gbps data transfers, video output with support for two displays and fast-charge capability16. It also has two USB 3.2 Gen 2 and a USB 2.0 Type-A, HDMI 2.0, Ethernet and a microSD card slot — so it’s primed and ready for the today’s remote-working paradigm16. For enhanced reliability, the solidly constructed ports are test to endure over 10,000 insertions10.
Multi-task with dual 4K displays
ASUS ExpertBook B1 helps you minimize the hassles and inconveniences of remote work. With both Thunderbolt 4 and HDMI 2.0 ports available, you’re free to connect up to two external 4K UHD displays. So, for example, you could host a video conference on B1’s own display while using two screens on either side to keep in view information that’s important to your call. The screen is also certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue-light emissions, proving a more comfortable viewing experience that potentially helps to protect your eyes from damage.
Faster, more stable connections
With the latest WiFi 6 built in, ASUS ExpertBook B1 delivers faster-than-wired speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps, letting you enjoy smooth streaming of FHD online videos and large file transfers in seconds2. There’s also ASUS WiFi Master technology3 to help you automatically connect to the best WiFi signal, ensuring a rock-solid and stable connection wherever you are.
Strong data protection and privacy
ExpertBook B1 comes with a robust security system in place to ensure confidential and private data does not leak out. These include an integrated fingerprint sensor and physical webcam shield, plus TPM 2.0 to ensure attackers don’t get a behind the scenes to look at your private life. There’s even an integrated Kensington lock slot, making it quick and easy to secure your ExportBook B1.
Webcam privacy shield
Fingerprint-reading power button
ExpertBook B1 has built-in biometric security, with a fingerprint sensor that’s integrated into the power button. So, just tap the button to switch on and log in — no difficult-to-remember passwords or PIN required!
Webcam privacy shield
A physical cover obscures ExpertBook B1’s webcam for an assurance of instant privacy when it’s not in use. Just slide it open to make video calls or recordings, and back across when you’re done.
A dTPM chip securely stores authentication information used by software, such as passwords or encryption keys, to protect important data and transactions. Your details remain encrypted, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks through hacking.
The chassis design incorporates features that provide extra structural rigidity to cope with the rigors of everyday use.
Military-grade toughness and build quality
Life on the road is tough, so ExpertBook B1 is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. B1 also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability11.Learn more about ASUS ExpertBook Quality Tests
Everyday productivity, elevated
ExpertBook B1 is engineered from the ground up to ease every aspect of your working, with a raft of innovative and configurable user-friendly features to drive your productivity. These include NumberPad 2.0, the ASUS-exclusive virtual numeric key pad, and a backlit keyboard12. Even the display is designed to make life easier, with a hinge that allows it to swing through a full 180° — perfect for sharing information with colleagues or classmates.
An LED-illuminated numeric keypad that’s perfect for crunching numbers. Tap the NumberPad icon on the top right of the touchpad to turn it on, and tap the icon on the left to toggle between two brightness settings.13
The extended 180-degree hinge is smooth, flexible and durable, and allows the display to be laid flat for fast collaboration.
The backlit keyboard lets you type effortlessly in dark environments, from aircraft cabins to dim offices.
The innovative ErgoLift hinge automatically tilts the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position.
Maximum support, minimal effort
The ASUS Service Package offers a wider range of solutions that go beyond the standard warranty to meet the needs of business-critical IT environments. The extended offerings protect your business — not just the hardware — allowing you to customize a service solution that best meets your needs.
- ExpertBook B1 is available with Intel® UHD graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics or NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 graphics.
- WiFi 6 is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance, and the actual performance of WiFi 6 may vary in real-world situations.
- WiFi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual WiFi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- ExpertBook B1 models with Intel® UHD graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics have one sensor; ExpertBook B1 models with NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 graphics have five sensors.
- ExpertBook B1 models with Intel® UHD graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe graphics have a 65-watt power supply; ExpertBook B1 models with NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 graphics have a 90-watt power supply.
- To enable Performance Mode, please keep the laptop plugged in for the best performance, set the Windows power option as ASUS Recommended Mode, and select Performance Mode in the MyASUS software.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration. B1400 weighs 1.45 kg with this specific configuration: Intel® Celeron® 6305 Processor, 8 GB RAM, HD display, 128PCIe® 3.0 SSD, 42 W.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.6 mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. Measured based on standard (not anti-glare) display configuration.
- The Link to MyASUS Mirror and Screen Extender function work on Android version 8.0 or above. iOS is not supported.
- Up to 10,000 insertions for Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C, 8,000 insertions for DC-jack, and 5,000 insertions for all other ports.
- The testing data includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests.
- NumberPad 2.0, fingerprint sensor, backlit keyboard and a front camera are optional.
- All versions of NumberPad are applicable only to the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Service and warranty coverage may depend on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.
- Must be purchased and activated within 90 days of your ASUS product purchase date via ASUS Premium Care.
- Thunderbolt™ 4 and MicroSD card reader are available on selected models only. These features may not be available in all markets.