Everyday Performance. Total Flexibility.
ASUS ExpertBook L1 is tailored for business, making it the smart choice for ambitious startups, established education organizations and growing firms of all sizes. It boasts high performance, military-grade durability and extensive customization to empower your business. It’s also engineered to confidently handle whatever tasks come your way, with a full set of I/O ports, speedy WiFi 6 and cutting-edge AI noise-canceling technology. ExpertBook L1 streamlines your workflow to keep you productive.
Great all-around performance
Enjoy heavy-duty performance on ASUS ExpertBook L1, powered by AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Mobile Processors and AMD Radeon™ graphics, delivering the powerful performance you need to get the job done. Coupled with up to 32 GB memory and capacious storage, L1 is the business laptop that equips you for even the most intensive work and ensures quick access to the content you need. It’s also primed for non-stop connectivity, with congestion-busting WiFi 62 and ASUS WiFi Master3 technology.
Windows 11 Pro
Ryzen™ 7 3700U
Speed and capacity, both on board
You can specify ASUS ExpertBook L1 with up to two storage devices, providing a powerful combination of ultra-fast 1 TB SSD and 2 TB HDD, perfect combination of high-speed data access and large storage capacity. Removal of a few screws on the base provides easy access to upgrade the RAM or storage devices without the need to disassemble the entire device.
Thin and Light
ASUS ExpertBook L1 is a remarkably thin and light business laptop, weighing as little as 1.46 kg4 — so it’s handy to carry anywhere. Just pick up and go!
A bigger window on your world
The narrow-bezel NanoEdge display features a frameless three-sided wide-view, with slim bezels that create an 84% screen-to-body ratio for incredibly immersive viewing experiences.
Faster, more stable connections
With the latest WiFi 6 built in, ASUS ExpertBook L1 delivers faster-than-wired speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps, letting you enjoy smooth streaming of FHD online videos and large file transfers in seconds2. There’s also ASUS WiFi Master technology3 to help you automatically connect to the best WiFi signal, ensuring a rock-solid and stable connection wherever you are.
Extensive, versatile connectivity
A business laptop demands extensive connectivity to handle diverse workloads. ASUS ExpertBook L1 is packed with a comprehensive selection of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI, USB Type-A, USB-C®, Ethernet and a microSD card slot — so it’s primed and ready for the today’s remote-working paradigm. There’s even an integrated Kensington lock slot, making it quick and easy to secure your ExportBook L1.
Multi-task with dual displays
ASUS ExpertBook L1 is designed to minimize the inconveniences of remote work to maximize your productivity. With both USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® and HDMI 1.4 ports available, you’re free to connect two external Full HD displays — empowering you to expand your workspace. For example, you could host a video conference on L1’s own display while using two screens on either side to keep in view information that’s important to your call. The screen is also certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue-light emissions, proving a more comfortable viewing experience that potentially helps to protect your eyes from damage.
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
With the increase of remote work and video conferences, we implemented the ASUS AI noise-canceling technology to ensure the best experience. ASUS AI noise-canceling audio employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. The AI noise-canceling mic feature in the MyASUS6 app can filter out ambient noise and, in Multi-Presenter Conference Call mode, normalize all individual voices from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The AI noise- canceling speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Press play to experience noise-canceling technology.
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Office (No noise canceling)
Office (With noise canceling)
Home (No noise canceling)
Home (With noise canceling)
Strong data protection and privacy
ASUS ExpertBook L1 comes with smart security features to ensure your business data remains confidential and private data does not leak out. These include a built-in fingerprint reader that’s integrated with the power button, a physical webcam shield that blocks the lens to ensure that you’re only seen when you want to be. And there’s even a discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) chip to encrypt your data for safekeeping, and protect your login credentials.
Webcam privacy shield
Fingerprint-reading power button
ExpertBook L1 has built-in biometric security, with a fingerprint sensor that’s integrated into the power button. So, all you need to do to switch on and log is press the button — no difficult-to-remember passwords or PIN required.
Webcam privacy shield
A physical cover obscures ExpertBook L1’s webcam for an assurance of instant privacy when it’s not in use. Just slide it open to make video calls or recordings, and back across when you’re done.
A dTPM chip securely stores authentication information used by software, such as passwords or encryption keys, to protect important data and transactions. Your details remain encrypted, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks through hacking.
The chassis design incorporates features that provide extra structural rigidity to cope with the rigors of everyday use.
Military-grade toughness and build quality
Life on the road is tough, so ExpertBook L1 is designed to both meet and surpass exacting industry thresholds — including the ultra-demanding MIL-STD 810H US military standard. It’s built to survive every extreme, from freezing temperatures to the searing heat of desert storms, and high-speed shocks to everyday bumps. L1 also undergoes stringent in-house testing, including panel-pressure, shock and drop tests for an assurance of serious durability7.Learn more about ASUS ExpertBook Quality Tests
Everyday productivity, elevated
ExpertBook L1 is engineered from the ground up to ease every aspect of your working, with a raft of innovative and configurable user-friendly features to drive your productivity. These include NumberPad 2.0, the ASUS-exclusive virtual numeric key pad8, and a backlit keyboard. Even the display is designed to make life easier, with a hinge that allows it to swing through a full 180° — perfect for sharing information with colleagues or classmates.
An LED-illuminated numeric keypad that’s perfect for crunching numbers. Tap the NumberPad icon on the top right of the touchpad to turn it on, and tap the icon on the left to toggle between two brightness settings.8
The extended 180-degree hinge is smooth, flexible and durable, and allows the display to be laid flat for fast collaboration.
The backlit keyboard lets you type effortlessly in dark environments, from aircraft cabins to dim offices.
The innovative ErgoLift hinge automatically tilts the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position.
Maximum support, minimal effort
The ASUS Service Package offers a wider range of solutions that go beyond the standard warranty to meet the needs of business-critical IT environments. The extended offerings protect your business — not just the hardware — allowing you to customize a service solution that best meets your needs.
- NumberPad 2.0, fingerprint sensor, backlit keyboard and a front camera are optional.
- WiFi 6 is backward compatible with the previous 802.11 specifications. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. The actual performance of WiFi 6 may vary according to actual conditions.
- WiFi Master test configuration: Stream Full HD YouTube videos under controlled test conditions, AP settings: one antenna, 802.11g. The actual WiFi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. The interference from USB 3 devices varies from device to device. The range comparison refers to a standard laptop with an all-metal chassis design.
- Battery life and product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.6 mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. Measured based on standard (not anti-glare) display configuration.
- The Link to MyASUS Mirror and Screen Extender function work on Android version 8.0 or above. iOS is not supported.
- The testing data includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests.
- All versions of NumberPad are applicable only to the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Service and warranty coverage may depend on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.
- Must be purchased and activated within 90 days of your ASUS product purchase date via ASUS Premium Care.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration. L1400 weighs 1.46 kg with this specific configuration: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3500U Processor, 8 GB RAM, FHD Value IPS display, 128PCIe® 3.0 SSD, 42 W.
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C and MicroSD card reader are available on selected models only. These features may not be available in all markets.