ASUS routers enable seamless, easy setup and secure WiFi connections with a smart restaurant management system
- Industry: retail, catering, cafe, bar, restaurant
- Customer: FoodZaps
- Location: Singapore
|FoodZaps is an expert provider of all-in-one point-of-sale (POS) systems that enable contactless and seamless ordering and payment services via an Android app, or via a simple POS setup that scales from small cafés and restaurants to multi-branch retail businesses.
The founder of FoodZaps encountered a situation where a meal was taking an unusually long time to reach his table, and the restaurant got his order wrong twice. He observed that they were using an outdated POS system and was also understaffed. However, upgrading to a more sophisticated system would have required a high level of investment for a small restaurant, and hiring more staff would have been even more costly.
FoodZaps saw an opportunity to invent an app-based service that is affordable and easy for anyone to setup, and powered by cloud technology and Android devices. To ensure reliable, scalable and easy-to-set-up WiFi connections for these devices, FoodZaps rigorously put a wide variety of network routers through their paces. Eventually, FoodZaps elevated ASUS RT-AX56U and other ASUS routers as the best solution to integrate with their POS system.
ASUS routers are easy to set up, secure and — most importantly — stable, so FoodZaps was empowered to create a reputation for service among clients who wished to install scalable, reliable, and fast wireless networks at their places of business.
“We are very pleased to have worked with ASUS for the past seven years by integrating their routers into our customers' setup. Their routers are very stable and we are impressed with the performance and the coverage. The routers are very functional with easily customized settings, to cater to different customers' needs. We have no issues recommending these routers to any businesses who are looking for a stable, secure and high-performance routers.” - Ms. Chelsea Chan, Managing Director, FoodZaps.
- Watch the customer testimonial video here: ASUS WiFi technology - Empowering SMEs in Singapore
How ASUS routers help to create successful retail or catering business networks
Here are the top reasons why ASUS can help ensure your customers stay happy online:
- Stable and fast WiFi connections for POS systems or guest networks.
- Tri-band routers provide a dedicated band for guest WiFi network SSID configuration.
- Easy setup and management for intranet or guest-network access, and health monitoring via the intuitive ASUS router app or ASUSWRT web GUI.
- AiProtection Pro powered by Trend Micro™ provides enterprise-grade security for your business network.
- Scalable ASUS AiMesh technology offers the flexibility to extend your business network.
- Maximum WiFi 6 capacity ensures seamless network connections in multi-device environments.
Wondering how ASUS can help your retail business succeed? Speak to us today.