Vivobook Pro 16 OLED (K6602)
- Händler finden
ASUS Vivobook Pro 16 OLED
Wow the World with Ultimate Power
World-leading 16” 3.2K 120 Hz OLED laptop
Full I/O ports
The core of creation
Find your creative balance
More creating, less waiting
AI-Powered Performance and Lifelike Graphics*
Accelerate Your Ideas
Optimized Power and Performance
Switch to win
It’s cool to go fast
Quality is everything
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
Cinematic OLED brilliance
5 reasons to choose ASUS OLED laptops
|Compare Plans||ASUS OLED laptop displays||Most LCD laptop displays|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||Up to 3.2K (3200 by 2000)||FHD (1920 by 1080)|
|PIXEL COUNT||Up to 6,400,000 pixels||2,073,600 pixels|
|REFRESH RATE||Up to 120 Hz120 Hz / 0.2 ms response time OLED has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD||60 Hz|
|RESPONSE TIME||0.2 msUp to 50x faster response time15 for smooth action||10 ms|
|COLOR GAMUT||100% DCI-P3 (133% sRGB)Best-in-class colors||62.5% sRGB (45% NTSC)|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||Up to 600 nitsEquivalent to 789 nits LCD perceptual brightness||250 nits|
|CONTRAST RATIO||1,000,000:1DisplayHDR™ True Black 600 certified||1,000:1|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||6.5%70% reduction14 in harmful blue light for eye care||21.5%|
|COLOR DEPTH||Up to 1.07 billion colors||16.7 million colors|
|Compare Plans||ASUS OLED laptop displays|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||Up to 3.2K (3200 by 2000)|
|PIXEL COUNT||Up to 6,400,000 pixels|
|REFRESH RATE||Up to 120 Hz120 Hz / 0.2 ms response time OLED has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD|
|RESPONSE TIME||0.2 msUp to 50x faster response time15 for smooth action|
|COLOR GAMUT||100% DCI-P3 (133% sRGB)Best-in-class colors|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||Up to 600 nitsEquivalent to 789 nits LCD perceptual brightness|
|CONTRAST RATIO||1,000,000:1DisplayHDR™ True Black 600 certified|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||6.5%70% reduction14 in harmful blue light for eye care|
|COLOR DEPTH||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Compare Plans||Most LCD laptop displays|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||FHD (1920 by 1080)|
|PIXEL COUNT||2,073,600 pixels|
|REFRESH RATE||60 Hz|
|RESPONSE TIME||10 ms|
|COLOR GAMUT||62.5% sRGB (45% NTSC)|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||250 nits|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||21.5%|
|COLOR DEPTH||16.7 million colors|
World-leading motion clarity with 120 Hz OLED display
Ultimate 120 Hz / 0.2 ms for exceptional motion clarity
How 120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display
ASUS SPLENDID TECHNOLOGY
Customizable color gamut for every need
Perfect brightness and color tone, anywhere
Background brightness adjustment slider 50%
Support up to 40 Gbps data transfer
Support up to 10 Gbps data transfer
Support 4K and 8K external display
Support up to 312 MB/s data transfer
Choose your style
Designed to impress
Create for longer
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Full-sized keyboard 19.05 mm
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Enhanced number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
99% bacterial inhibition
Secure your creativity
One touch login
Shield your privacy
ASUS AiSense camera effects, always look great in video calls
NOISE CANCELATION + 3 MICS
Next-level ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology
Surround yourself with sound
Smart Amplifier — 3.5x louder sound, zero distortion
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability23
Power up your imagination
Made for the Earth. Made for you.
30% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Plastics
100% Recyclable Packaging
30% More Efficient than ENERGY STAR®
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE
Discover your next favorite game
- Shown for illustrative purposes only. Actual performance varies by system.
- Xbox Game Pass optional. 30-day trial for Xbox Game Pass for PC. Activation required. Credit card required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the current subscription rate when your trial ends. Game catalog varies over time (xbox.com/gamepass). A conversion ratio applies for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users. Limit: 1 per person/account.
- Terms and exclusions apply. Game catalog varies over time, by region, and by device. See xbox.com/gamepass and https://www.ea.com/eaplay/terms, for details. Xbox Cloud Gaming: Streaming limits apply. Requires compatible controller (sold separately), supported device and Xbox Game Pass app; see system requirements. System requirements vary by game; performance scales with higher-end systems.
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjusting the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- Based on currently available 16” 3.2K 120 Hz OLED laptop displays as of Jan 2023. By default, all models are set to a 60 Hz refresh rate. Users can increase this to the display’s maximum refresh rate manually via the display settings. For more information, please read the guidelines: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013049/#Win11_A3.
- Graphics card model varies according to device configuration.
- Average test results: Delta E < 1.5, +/- 0.5. Over time, the Delta E value of the display may change. It is recommended to recalibrate the color to ensure color accuracy.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- The figures are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery durability will vary depending on usage.
- Fast Charging Technology is tested while the device is powered off with the default adapter included with the device. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to system tolerance.
- Spec varies according to device configuration.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Clinical testing using the ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that viral and bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of viruses and bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 (cfu/ml) to 100 (cfu/ml).
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later. WiFi 6E is only available on the 12th Gen.
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook Pro Duo UX582ZM tested by ASUS in Feb 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i7-12700H CPU, 32 GB LPDDR5, and a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD), to Zenbook Pro Duo UX582HM (with an Intel Core i7-11700H CPU, 16 GB DDR4, a 512 GB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 30 to 60 seconds prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 416-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- The color-temperature-adjustment feature is available with OLED models only.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including keyboard, the palm rest area, the power button/fingerprint sensor and touchpad. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antimicrobial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.