Vivobook 15X OLED (X1503, 12. Gen Intel)
- Händler finden
view on your table
View the model in 3D
ASUS Vivobook 15X OLED
Wow the World with Smooth Power
Make your world shine with ASUS Vivobook 15X OLED, the feature-packed laptop with a brilliant OLED HDR display with a cinema-grade DCI-P3 gamut. Vivobook 15X OLED makes it easy to get things done, anywhere: everything about it has been improved, from its powerful 12th Gen Intel® processor to its 180° lay-flat hinge, modern colors and sleek geometric design. Make a bright new start today with Vivobook 15X OLED!
ASUS No.1 OLED: GFK and NPD combined retail data in 2021 Q4~2022 Q1, worldwide market.
World’s leading 15.6” 2.8K 120 Hz OLED display
16:9 aspect ratio, 2880 x 1620 resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, 600 nits peak brightness, three-sided NanoEdge, 0.2 ms response time, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, PANTONE® Validated, 1,000,000: 1 contrast ratio
Windows 11 Pro
Up to 12th Gen
Intel® Core™ i7 12700H
ASUS IceCool thermal technology
for unthrottled performance
DDR4 3200 MHz memory
90 W adapter
for fast charging
superb connecting speed
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
for a comfortable typing experience
for wide flexibility
99% bacterial inhibition
with ASUS Antibacterial Guard
Physical webcam shield
for instant privacy
for clear video calls
ASUS AI noise cancelation
noise-free video conferencing
Discover a vivid new vision
Expand your vision beyond the borders and immerse yourself in Vivobook 15X OLED’s amazing 16:9 aspect-ratio display. This OLED HDR1 three-sided NanoEdge display is super-bright and has a cinema-grade 100% DCI-P3 color gamut for ultra-vivid colors. It’s also PANTONE® Validated for professional-grade color accuracy and TÜV Rheinland-certified for low blue-light emissions. Let Vivobook 15X OLED guide your creative journey, with a fresh new visual experience.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
2880 x 1620
Delta-E < 2
high dynamic range
industry standard color fidelity
flicker free certified
low blue light hardware certified
low blue light certified
ASUS OLED Display
An OLED cinema in your hands
Vivobook 15X OLED’s display has a best-in-class color gamut. It reproduces colors with superb real-life accuracy for professional-grade visuals, making it perfect for professional and creative work, or anyone who simply wants to enjoy the very best color fidelity. An OLED display, due to the nature of the special organic light-emitting compounds it uses, reduces harmful blue light by up to 70%3 compared to LCD displays, making it extra gentle on your eyes to reduce the risk of retinal damage.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
best-in-class color gamut
ultrafast response time
harmful blue light
World-leading motion clarity with 120 Hz OLED display
The world’s first 120 Hz refresh rate, 0.2 ms response time OLED laptop display gives you so much more on top of the best colors and quality for any content — gaming, creation, day-to-day work and media entertainment can all benefit from the smoother-than-ever experience. In a word, it’s awesome!
Ultimate 120 Hz / 0.2 ms for exceptional motion clarity
The new premium ASUS OLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate and 0.2 ms pixel response time is incredibly smooth and clear. In fact, both surprisingly and counter-intuitively, the 120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display is faster than a 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD IPS display — because it reduces ghosting to an indiscernible level. Simply put, this means even fast-moving visuals are smoother and clearer than ever.
How 120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display has better motion clarity than 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display
It seems counter-intuitive that a 120 Hz / 3 ms OLED display could outperform a 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display rival — so how is this possible? Well, the LCD panel takes precisely 6.06 ms to refresh each frame, but it takes another 3 ms of response time to process the correct colors. That’s a total of 9.06 ms to fully load the image. A 144 Hz / 12.5 ms LCD display takes even longer, at 19.44 ms to show the full, final frame of each image. But with its extreme-speed response, a 120 Hz / 0.2 ms OLED display takes just 8.5 ms to process the same — making it even faster than a 165 Hz / 3 ms LCD display.
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customizable color gamut for every need
The display’s color gamut can be quickly and easily switched for different tasks or preferences. On top of the ultravivid native color setting, choose sRGB for creating web content or browsing, DCI-P3 for cinema content, or Display P3 for movie-grade colors finessed to fit everyday viewing in the real world.
Vivobook 15X OLED is your eye-catching everyday companion that’s always ready to make light work of your agenda, whether it’s office or personal, presentations or play. The latest 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors boosted with 16 GB of fast memory and 512 GB of speedy SSD storage mean there’s plenty of power in reserve when the going gets tough.
Windows 11 Pro
Core™ i7 12700H
for superb productivity
Turbo Boost performance
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 H-Series CPU
Vivobook 15X OLED delivers next-level performance from up to the latest 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-12700H processor to make every task easier, whether it’s streaming, browsing, editing, video chatting, or just taking care of business at home. Capable of being boosted up to a TDP of 45 watts, it’s the fastest performing generation to date!
Better performance with no compromise on battery life
Thanks to long-lasting 70 watt-hour batteries, ASUS laptops with H series CPU processors offer ample battery power to keep up with your on-the-go life. Its productivity and leisure without compromises.
* Battery life is based on video playback scenario.14
Cooler, quieter and faster!
To keep it cool in all situations, the ASUS IceCool thermal technology in Vivobook 15X OLED uses upgraded heat pipes6, and an IceBlade fan that efficiently accelerates heat transfer. The 87-blade fan and impeller are made of a liquid-crystal polymer that means they’re lighter and thinner than ordinary fans. In addition, the fan uses a fluid-dynamics bearing that’s quieter and has less vibration than an ordinary bearing. The end result is that the mighty CPU can run comfortably at a blistering 45 watts total TDP in Performance mode — with no throttling!
< 38 dBA
noise under Standard mode
Don’t be ordinary!
Vivobook 15X OLED is never ordinary, with a clean design and two eye-catching colors. Choose from charming Quiet Blue or distinguished Transparent Silver — whichever says ‘that’s me!’ It’s slim enough to pop unobtrusively into any backpack, and light enough for easy one-handed carrying.
Wide open for sharing
Vivobook 15X OLED features a precision-engineered, lay-flat hinge that makes it easy to share content with others, or collaborate with a group of people around a table.
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard
It’s our mission at ASUS to elevate human interaction with technology to a higher and more intuitive level than ever before. The latest ASUS ErgoSense keyboard are engineered to enable an unrivaled input experience that’s in harmony with how you move, feel and touch. Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard, and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Safe and secure
Physical webcam privacy shield
Vivobook 15X OLED takes your privacy and security seriously. There’s an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you against prying eyes and disturbances.
Unlock in one touch
Accessing your device has never been easier or more secure! With the built-in fingerprint sensor8 in the touchpad and Windows Hello, there’s no need to type in your password every time — all you need is a single touch!
Real-time webcam image optimization
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) Technology and the new webcam effects in MyASUS take your video-calling experience to the next level. 3DNR significantly upgrades the webcam image clarity, with a unique algorithm that sharpens images and performs real-time de-noising to make sure everything looks crisp and clear during video calls. The webcam effects in MyASUS add several useful image-processing features, including Background Blurring for enhanced privacy; Lighting Optimization to keep faces out of shadow; Motion Tracking to always keep you center-frame; and Eye Tracking to reduce the effect of your eyes wandering away from the camera.
ASUS Antibacterial Guard
99% bacterial inhibition. Your health safeguarded.
The surface of any laptop harbors thousands of potentially harmful bacteria. To keep your laptop hygienic, it’s protected by ASUS Antibacterial Guard — a special surface treatment that keeps the bugs at bay. In fact, Antibacterial Guard has been scientifically proven9 to inhibit the growth of bacteria10 by more than 99% over a 24-hour period, ensuring the surfaces11 of your laptop clean and sanitary for longer and reducing the spread of potentially harmful bacteria via contact.Learn more about ASUS Antibacterial GuardWatch ASUS Antibacterial Guard video
of lasting protection
ASUS Antibacterial Guard
Without ASUS Antibacterial Guard a sample of 10,000 bacterial cells grew to 28,000. Performing the same test with Antibacterial Guard saw the count reduced to just 16 — a growth restriction of more than 99%. Our test adheres to ISO 2219610 and involves both E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
All bacteria can be classified by Gram staining into Gram positive or Gram negative, named after bacteriologist Hans Christian Gram. The ISO 2219610 test defines Staphylococcus aureus and E. coli respectively as Gram positive and Gram negative. Many industries choose these two bacteria as test targets — and it is these that are tested against ASUS Antibacterial Guard.
The ASUS Antibacterial Guard treatment consists of positively-charged silver ions and is durable enough for at least three years of normal usage12. Household cleaning products and agents such as alcohol wipes and soap water won’t easily wear away the silver-ion surface treatment, ensuring ASUS Antibacterial Guard’s long-lasting bacterial-inhibiting effect.
Outstanding audio to hear the world
ASUS SonicMaster is a combination of hardware, software and audio tuning designed with the goal of giving you the very best audio experience. A professional-grade code ensures precise audio encoding and decoding; while amplifiers, large speakers and resonance chambers perfectly suited to Vivobook 15X OLED ensure a powerful audio delivery and deeper bass. Additional signal processing and tuning help refine minute details, filter noise and improve audio clarity so you get truly immersive sound.
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, Vivobook 15X OLED features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality.
Turn on your device’s audio and try the demo to experience the amazing difference that AI Noise-Canceling Technology can make in different environments.
Perfect in every detail
Vivobook 15X OLED keeps you fully connected with its comprehensive I/O ports. There’s a USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1 port, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI® output and an audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
USB 3.2 Gen 1
USB-C® 3.2 Gen 1
audio combo jack
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master technology
Vivobook 15X OLED offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity. The WiFi 6 allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye.Learn more about WiFi 6
Your PC just got better
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales service and support.Learn more about MyASUS
Prioritize WiFi for specific tasks
AI noise-canceling audio for clear speech
Transfer files between a PC and a mobile
Optimize fan speed according to use
Display color profile
One-click system diagnostics
Your on-the-go work and play space
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. With Screen Mirror you can project your device’s screen to PC for easier keyboard input on a bigger space; with Screen Extend you can create more space turning your tablet into a secondary display on the go. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!.Learn more about GlideX
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows 10’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjusting the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows 10 Settings tool.
- Average Delta E<2 +/-0.5.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook 14X UX5401ZAS tested by ASUS in January 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i7-12700H CPU, 16 GB LPDDR5, and a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD) to Zenbook 14X UX5401ZA (with an Intel Core i5-12500H CPU, 8 GB LPDDR5, and a 512 GB PCIe 3.0 SSD), and Zenbook 14X UX5401EA (with an Intel Core i7-1165G7 CPU, 16 GB LPDDR4x, a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 30 to 60 seconds prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- The component placement is for reference only, and may vary by model and configuration.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Backlit keyboard and integrated fingerprint sensor are optional.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, and touchpad (or ASUS NumberPad).
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- WiFi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming FHD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual WiFi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on January 21, 2022 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: Vivobook 16X OLED (X1603ZA), OLED panel, Intel i7-12700H and i7-1260P, 1 TB SSD, 16 GB RAM, 70 Wh battery. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 150 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.