ASUS ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower
Maximum productivity, rock-solid reliability
- Windows 11 Pro for business
- Supports the Intel vPro® platform for enhanced management support
- Expandable performance with compact chassis size
- Easy maintenance and upgrade with the tool-free chassis design
- Durability tested with MIL-STD 810H military standard and ASUS in-house testing
- Comprehensive connectivity for the real business connections
- Enterprise ready security with TPM 2.0 supports and more
view on your table
View the model in 3D
Maximum productivity, rock-solid reliability
Built to perform and easy to manage for enterprises, ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower delivers serious business horsepower with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, up to professional-grade discrete graphics, and comprehensive connectivity. ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower is also simple to configure and upgrade to meet any need, so it’s ready to serve your business today and long into the future.
The Intel vPro® platform empowers advanced enterprise security, with extensive management options and hardware-level security protection.
The perfect blend of performance and size with remarkable expandability which provides space for most hardware to support different productivity needs.
Designed to simplify the maintenance and upgradeability, the tool-free chassis means both the hard disk drive and optical disk drive can be easily removed by hand.
Exceptional performance, whatever the task
To make light work of all your business tasks, ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower is powered by up to a cutting-edge 12th Gen Intel Core™ vPro® processor for increased performance and modern manageability for enterprises. Its two SSDs support both RAID 0 and RAID 1 levels for superior performance or improved data security. A discrete graphics is an option for those requiring advanced graphics performance for demanding visual tasks. Plus, up to three displays can be used simultaneously even without adding an extra graphics card.
Windows 11 Pro
4 TB + 2 TB
Maximise your workspace
ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower is 37% smaller than a traditional tower PC, helping you maximise your office workspace. And its sleek and elegant design will give your business a truly professional look.
Hassle-free maintenance and upgrades
ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower has a tool-free chassis design so you can open it up with no tools required. The HDD and ODD can also be easily pulled out with just fingers. This saves time and effort, making component upgrades and routine servicing easy.Watch the tutorial
Power to do more
To adapt seamlessly to your business workflow, ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower features a full array of expansion capabilities, including I/O ports, storage, graphics, and WiFi. It’s easy to configure for all your current and future demands.
Less heat, more productivity
To ensure stable performance, ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower employs an innovative multi-channel cooling system. ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower also includes the exclusive MyASUS app to optimise the operation of the CPU and system fans, automatically moderating the speeds and switching them off completely when possible, striking the perfect balance between maximum performance and minimum noise.
Ready for the business world
A full array of I/O ports is ready to connect to a wide range of business peripherals. It has seven front-mounted USB ports — including one USB Type-C® (USB-C®) port for quick and easy access. Flexible serial and parallel ports on chassis leave more PCI Express® slots available for additional upgrades. A smart-card reader and an SD card reader are optional for easy transactions, data transfer, or other business-related tasks.
- D900MDES refers to the SKUs of D900MD with Energy Star and EPEAT certifications.
- The testing regimen includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. These tests do not demonstrate fitness for military use, or adherence to US Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements. Similarly, the test results should not be considered an indication or guarantee of future performance under the specified test conditions. Damage occurring under these test conditions — or any attempt to replicate them — would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- Please note that ExpertCenter D9 Mini Tower includes two up to 2 TB M.2 SSD drives and one up to 2 TB 3.5” HDD. A second 2.5” HDD of up to 2 TB can be optionally fitted by the user, for total HDD capacity of up to 4 TB.
- Terms and conditions apply. For more details, please read the full terms and published on https://www.asus.com/uk/content/asus-offers-adobe-creative-cloud/.
- ASUS secured the #1 spot for motherboard market share as of 2017, with DigiTimes reporting that the Taiwanese PC component giant owns 45% of the motherboard market.
- Based on ASUS internal testings. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- ASUS Control Center is optional and its availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- ASUS management solutions include ASUS Control Center and ASUS Business Manager platform.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is optional.
- ASUS Service Package options include: 24x7 support; MyASUS app; Three-year international warranty; Pick up & return service; Onsite service; Next business day onsite response; Accidental damage protection; Defective HDD retention. Service and warranty coverage may vary depending on country and territory. Service may not be available in all markets. We recommend that you check with your local retailers to confirm the options available.
- Certifications such as EPEAT may vary from models and countries.
- ISV Certification with selected graphics cards only.