ASUS Vivobook 15 (X1504)
view on your table
View the model in 3D
ASUS Vivobook 15
Make every day your day
Turn everyday tasks into something special with Vivobook 15, your essential tool for getting things done easier, anywhere. It’s completely user-friendly too, with its 180° lay-flat hinge and physical webcam shield. ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus protects frequently-touched surfaces from harmful bacteria, safeguarding your health. Make all your days more enjoyable with Vivobook 15!
Power on tap
With Vivobook 15, you’re always ready to take on any everyday task, whether it’s work, play or entertainment. Whatever you need to achieve, there’s always plenty of computing power on tap with up to the 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, 16 GB of fast memory, 1 TB of speedy SSD storage and comprehensive range of wireless connectivity up to WiFi 6E7 allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye.
Windows 11 Pro
Intel® Core™ i7 1355U
13th Gen processor
Turbo Boost performance
PCIe® 3.0 SSD
Charge with speed
Vivobook 15 supports fast charging which allows you to charge a low battery to 60% in as little as 49 minutes3, so you can be up and running quicker than ever!
60% in 49 mins
Clearly superior display
Vivobook 15 delivers beautifully clear visuals with its three-sided slim-bezel NanoEdge touch screen5 display. The wide viewing angles maintain great quality even for off-centre viewing, and the TÜV Rheinland eye-care certification ensures low blue-light levels that reduce the risk of eye strain during long viewing sessions.
A new perspective on laptop audio
Designed with help from the audio experts at Dirac, a professional audio solution provider, the audio system delivers the most immersive, clear, and balanced sound experience you’ve ever heard on a PC, laptop or tablet. You’ll hear a wider and deeper soundscape than you could imagine, unleashing the full audio potential of your laptop.
ASUS Audio Booster
Upgrade your audio experience
ASUS Audio Booster uses unique audio algorithms to boost audio volume up to 1.5x and take your audio experience to the next level.
Choose your colour
Vivobook 15 has a lid with a special raised logo tag, and it’s available in your choice of three eye-catching colours: charming Quiet Blue, Cool Silver, or cozy Terra Cotta — just pick your favorite! It’s slim enough to pop unobtrusively into any backpack, and light enough for easy one-handed carrying.
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And the special ASUS-designed rubber dome guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
0.1 mm key cap relief
When fully depressed, the keys on the ErgoSense keyboard don’t sink below the level of the keyboard deck. The key caps remain at least 0.1 mm above the chassis surface, providing you with a comfortable, ergonomic typing experience.
Enhance number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
Optimal click ratio: Engineered to perfection
The feel of a keyboard depends on the crucial ratio between the peak force (also known as the actuation force) and the contact force. Peak force occurs when you press down on the key and reach the maximum force that the key’s underlying rubber dome can withstand without deflecting. Contact force occurs when the bottom of the key touches the circuit board to trigger an electronic signal, which in turn generates the action appropriate to the key. To achieve the most natural feel for a keyboard, ASUS keyboard experts have scientifically determined that the optimal ergonomic click ratio for a key is between 45-60%. These forces are precisely measured and tuned using the ASUS-designed rubber domes beneath the keys.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Inhibit 99% of COVID-19, flu virus & bacteria*
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to frequently touched areas of your laptop to help keep it hygienic. This technology uses a denser treatment* that inhibits viruses and bacteria. And it is scientifically shown — using the ISO 2170210 and 2219611 standards — to inhibit virus and bacteria growth by more than 99% over a 24-hour period4. Strains used for the tests include the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H3N2 (Influenza A) and the E. coli bacterium12.
* ISO 21702 tests for COVID-19, H3N2, H1N1 and ISO 22196 tests for Staphylococcus and E. coli.Learn more about ASUS Antimicrobial Guard PlusWatch ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus video
viral & bacterial inhibiting effect
ISO 21702 (virus inhibition)
ISO 22196 (bacterial inhibition)
of bacterial inhibition16
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Viruses and bacteria inhibition
Viruses and bacteria are everywhere in our daily life. Antimicrobial Guard Plus inhibits all viruses and bacteria with an envelope (the outermost layer of many types of viruses and bacteria) from the surface of the protected parts. ISO 21702 testing shows that it can inhibit the growth of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H1N1, H3N2 (Influenza A) and harmful bacteria.
SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19)
Since 2020, COVID-19 has ravaged the globe. More than 580M people17 worldwide have been infected.
Influenza A (H3N2)
The influenza A and B viruses that routinely spread in people are responsible for seasonal flu epidemics each year18.
Escherichia coli (abbreviated as E. coli) are bacteria found in the environment, foods. Although most strains of E. coli are harmless, others can make you sick19.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus
Silver ions prevents 99% reproduction
Without ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus, an estimated sample of 10,000 (pfu/ml) cells grew to 28,000 (pfu/ml). Performing the same test with Antimicrobial Guard Plus saw the count reduced to just 16 (pfu/ml) — a growth restriction of more than 99%.
User friendly design
Unlock in one touch
Accessing your device has never been easier or more secure! With the optional fingerprint sensor5 in the touchpad and Windows Hello, there’s no need to type in your password every time — all you need is a single touch!
Physical webcam privacy shield
Vivobook 15 takes your privacy and security seriously. There’s an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you from prying eyes and disturbances.
Wide open for sharing
Vivobook 15 features a precision-engineered, lay-flat hinge that makes it easy to share content with others, or collaborate with a group of people around a table.
Perfect in every detail
Vivobook 15 keeps you fully connected with its comprehensive I/O ports. There are one USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1 port, two USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1 ports, a USB 2.0 port, HDMI® output and an audio combo jack — so it’s easy to connect all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors.
USB 2.0 Type-A
USB 3.2 Type-A Gen 1
USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1
audio combo jack
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability22
ASUS laptops6 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common Carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
Sand and Dust Test
17. Blowing dust
Particle density: 10 +/- 7 g/m3
Air velocity: 300~1750 ft/min
18. Blowing sand
Particle density: 1.2 g/m3
Air velocity: 28 m/s
19. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
20. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
21. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
22. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
Temperature Shock Test
23. Temperature shock
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Solar Radiation Test
24. Solar Radiation
Spectral irradiance: 1120 W/m2, 49°C
Duration: 24 hours, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
25. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Explosive Atmosphere Test
26. Explosive atmosphere
Altitude: 15,000~3300 feet
Explosive air: 95% n-Hexane
AI Noise Cancelation
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality. The ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Microphone feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying.
Try the demo to experience the amazing difference that AI Noise-Canceling Technology can make in different environments.
Press play to experience ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
Conference calls with more possibilities
Conference calls can be single-presenter or multi-presenter, gathered around a single laptop with voices coming from various directions. With the upgraded system enabled via the MyASUS app, it detects and optimizes audio from either one direction or from all directions — ensuring top conference call audio quality.
Single presenter conference call
Single-presenter conference call mode can filter out noise and other voices, and ensures only the voice in front of laptop can be heard. When you switch on the Target Speaker Tracking mode it can even target and track new talkers within a 180° arc, making the feature ideal for recording large groups as well as for individuals.
Multi-presenter conference call
Multi-presenter conference call mode filters out ambient noise whilst identifying multiple voices from all directions and distances, so all voices can be heard more clearly.
Standout webcam effect – ASUS 3DNR
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) Technology significantly upgrades the webcam image clarity for clearer conference calls.
Truly personalized workflow
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop. GlideX is a powerful cross-device screen-sharing solution. ScreenXpert helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC, giving you full control of your workflow!
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Display Color Profile
One-Click System Diagnosis
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution, with Mirror and Extend features that give you a bigger and better space for work and play. The Unify Control feature lets you use a single mouse and keyboard set to control different devices from one PC, across different OSes, so you don't need to switch between devices. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideXRegister your PC to get a coupon for a 365-day free trial of GlideX Pro
Extend (PC to Mobile)
Extend (PC to PC)
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
Cam / Mic Switch
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Charges the battery to up to 60% within 49 minutes when the system is off or in Standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 45 watts is required. After charging has reached 60% capacity, charging will resume at normal rate. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
- Clinical testing using the ISO 21702 and ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that viral and bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of viruses and bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 (cfu/pfu) to 100 (cfu/pfu).
- Backlit keyboard, integrated fingerprint sensor and touch screen are optional.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- WiFi 6E is backwards-compatible with legacy 802.11 specs. Actual performance of WiFi 6E may vary in real-world situations.
- To properly enable Iris® Xe Graphics the system must be in dual-channel memory configuration.
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
- ISO 21702 specifies proper methods for measuring antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces of antiviral-treated products. Test Viruses used in this International Standard are as follows: Influenza: An enveloped virus known to cause respiratory tract infection in humans. Feline calicivirus: A non-enveloped virus used in place of noroviruses known to cause enteric pathogens due to similar biological properties.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- COVID-19, H3N2, H1N1, E. coli and Staphylococcus tests were performed by independent third-party laboratories: Boken Quality Evaluation Institute, Japan Textile Products Quality and Technology Center, and National Defense Medical Center.
- Antimicrobial treatments are manufactured by Co-Action Corporation.
- The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) is the Federal statute that governs the registration, distribution, sale, and use of pesticides in the United States.
- The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012) concerns the placing on the market and use of biocidal products, which are used to protect humans, animals, materials or articles against harmful organisms like pests or bacteria, by the action of the active substances contained in the biocidal product.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- As of 22 August 2022, refer to WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard. https://covid19.who.int/
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/index.htm
- Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/ecoli-prevention.html
- The actual composition of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus may vary.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area and keyboard. However, fingerprint sensor, touchpad and non-backlit keyboards use Antimicrobial Guard. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard Plus or Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.