Zenbook 14X (UX5401, 12th Gen Intel)
ASUS Zenbook 14X
A vision of brilliance
16:10 14” NanoEdge display
15.9mm / 1.4kg
Full I/O port
Big, bright and beautiful
Maximum on-the-go performance
Work or play easier, on-the-go
- 180° ErgoLift hinge
- Fingerprint login
KEYBOARD AND TOUCHPAD
Brilliantly nuanced ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
The hydrophobic coating applied to our touchpad has a high water-contact angle. This means the nanotech-like surface provides smoother feedback for every scrolling movement. It’s like touching silk!
We apply a high-end PVD anti-fingerprint coating that ensures excellent resistance to wear and tear. This coating also makes the surface really easy to clean. And even after more than 10,000 slides, the touchpad will still be as smooth as new.
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
Try the demo to experience the amazing difference in different environment that ASUS AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Truly personalized workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
Break the sound barrier
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
- According to overall laptop thickness, as of April 7, 2021 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing Zenbook 14X to competing clamshell laptops with a 14-inch screen in 16:10 aspect ratio from vendors including Dell, HP, and Lenovo. Zenbook 14X ranked first in terms of thickness.
- The stated 3.4 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.7 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 7.45 mm and the bottom bezel width is 7.4 mm.
- Intel® Iris® Xe graphics are only available on models with an Intel Core i5, i7 or i9 processor. All other models use Intel® UHD graphics.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- Please note that all versions of NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of  watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Zenbook 14X with an Intel 12th Gen processor can support a maximum of four displays: the laptop’s own display, plus three external displays attached to the two Thunderbolt 4 ports and the HDMI port.
16:10 NanoEdge display
Aerodynamic IceBlades for accelerated cooling
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
Efficient NumberPad 2.0
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
USB-C® Easy Charge6: Power anytime, anywhere
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 4
Clearer conference calls
Switch between apps
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between desktops
Swipe left or right with four fingers on the screen