Zenbook S 13 Flip OLED (UP5302, 12th Gen Intel)
ASUS Zenbook S 13 Flip OLED
Zenbook S 13 Flip OLED
Incredible Comes From 360° of Lightness
World’s lightest 13.3” 2.8K OLED convertible laptop
14.9 mm / 1.1 kg
Ultrafast, convenient connectivity
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard and touchpad
360° of versatility
Slim, sleek and light
Take on any task
Brilliant visuals, slim bezels
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
An OLED cinema in your hands
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customizable colour gamut for every need
Taking audio to the next dimension
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
Fine-tuned with WiFi Master Premium technology
Smart, fuss-free access
User presence detection for hands-free login and privacy.
Fingerprint sensor in the power button lets you log in quickly.
ASUS Pen 2.0
Best stylus for natural input
Next-level AI Noise-Canceling technology
Keyboard and touchpad
Unrivalled input experience
Full-sized keyboard 19.05 mm
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps 0.2 mm
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel 1.4 mm
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
ASUS NumberPad 2.09
For easy number-crunching, the touchpad includes the ASUS NumberPad 2.0 numeric keypad.
We apply a high-end PVD anti-fingerprint coating that ensures excellent resistance to wear and tear. This coating also makes the surface really easy to clean. And even after more than 10,000 slides, the touchpad will still be as smooth as new.
ASUS ANTIBACTERIAL GUARD
99% bacterial inhibition. Your health safeguarded.
Truly personalised workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
ScreenXpert 3 for ASUS PCs
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
- According to overall laptop weight including battery, as of January 17, 2022 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing Zenbook S 13 Flip OLED (UP5302) with competing products in its class (laptops with an OLED screen measuring 13.3 inches diagonal) from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Lenovo and Samsung.
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of 100 watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5 watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature is only supported in Windows 11 or later.
- ASUS Pen 2.0 is optional.
- Please note that all versions of ASUS NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system, and NumberPad is only available for the Ponder Blue version of Zenbook S 13 Flip. The Refined White version is not available with NumberPad.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, NumberPad and power button/fingerprint sensor.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
Switch between apps
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between desktops
Swipe left or right with four fingers on the screen