ASUS GeForce® GT 730
- 4x HDMI Ports enable multi-monitor productivity on up to 4 displays.
- Single-slot Design fits in small chassis and leaves room for additional PCIe devices.
- Passive Cooling keeps things quiet.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Big Productivity in a Small Package
The ASUS GeForce® GT 730 is a passively-cooled single-slot graphics card that enables quiet multi-monitor productivity
A passively-cooled design creates a quieter workspace.
4x HDMI Ports
Enable multi-monitor productivity with support for up to 4 external displays connected to the built-in HDMI ports.
A compact design increases compatibility with other PCIe peripherals and even allows multiple ASUS GT730s to be stacked in a single system.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.