TUF Gaming 850W Gold
- Capacitors and chokes pass demanding tests to achieve Military-grade Certification.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A protective PCB coating protects against moisture, dust, and extreme temperatures.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Fully modular etched cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
- 10-year warranty included.
Built For The Long Haul
The ASUS TUF Gaming 850W Gold packs military-grade strength, a flagship fan design, and PCB protection for efficient, durable power delivery. The result is a PSU that will reliably fuel your rig for years to come.
With military-grade components, including capacitors rated for 105°C operation and up to 170,000 hours’ lifespan, the ASUS TUF Gaming 850W Gold empowers you to build in confidence.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Exemplary cooling is provided by a 135mm fan spinning on a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
Protective PCB Coating
All wrapped up
A protective conformal coating envelops the PCB to protect against short-circuits caused by moisture, dust, and debris.
80 Plus Gold Certification
Heart of gold
The TUF Gaming 850W Gold Aura Edition features efficient, low-ESR Japanese capacitors to ensure efficient operation — affording it 80 PLUS® Gold status. This means it delivers up to 92% efficiency, resulting in less heat, reduced fan noise, and increased reliability.
ATX 3.0 Compatible
Step into the future
The latest power specification updates have landed. ATX 3.0 ushers in tighter voltage and current regulation guidelines for next-gen hardware - and TUF Gaming 850W Gold steps ahead of the curve by being fully compliant. A 16-pin PCIe cable ripe for piping up to 600W of power to PCIe Gen 5.0 graphics cards is bundled with the PSU, bringing large-scale capabilities.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. For TUF Gaming series PSUs, we've scaled that design to 135mm so it keeps things cool at low RPMs while producing less noise.
A decade of power
We're so confident about the reliability of the TUF Gaming 850W Gold that we back it with a 10-year worldwide warranty.
Fully Modular Etched Cables
The included fully-modular cable set is etched to provide a similar aesthetic to sleeved cables but a touch more flexibility for tight spaces.