- Estándar WiFi de nueva generación: Estándar WiFi 6 (802.11ax) compatible con tecnología MU-MIMO y OFDMA para una mejor eficiencia y rendimiento.
- Velocidad WiFi ultrarrápida: RT-AX1800S admite 1024-QAM para conexiones inalámbricas dramáticamente más rápidas. Con una velocidad de red total de aproximadamente 1800 Mbps - 574 Mbps en la banda de 2.4 GHz y 1201 Mbps en la banda de 5 GHz.
- Aumenta la capacidad y la eficiencia: Admite no solo MU-MIMO sino también la técnica OFDMA para asignar canales de manera eficiente, comunicarse con varios dispositivos simultáneamente.
- 5 puertos Gigabit: Un puerto WAN Gigabit y cuatro puertos LAN Gigabit, 10 veces más rápido que Ethernet 100-Base T.
- AiProtection y controles parentales: Ayudan a mantener tu red protegida y te permiten establecer el límite de tiempo para el uso de la red de un cliente.
- Mejor socio con el sistema Mesh: Compatible con el sistema ASUS AiMesh WiFi para una cobertura perfecta en todo el hogar.
Get Your Home Ready for WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
The growing number of connected personal and IoT devices has led to an overall
increase in network
density that is pushing the limits of the current WiFi standard. The latest WiFi 6(802.11ax) standard
provides future-proof technologies, higher network efficiency, faster WiFi speeds,
and improved battery life for connected devices, providing a significantly better
experience for users.
*It requires 802.11ax-compatible devices to enjoy the benefits brought by WiFi 6(802.11ax) standard.
Next-Gen WiFi Speed
RT-AX1800S is a 2x2 dual-band WiFi router that provides 80MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps — 574Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201Mbps on the 5GHz band — RT-AX1800S is 1.5X faster than 802.11ac 2x2 dual-band routers.
Built for Multi-device Households
With a revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, 802.11ax technology provides up to 4X greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. Previous-generation 802.11ac WiFi can only handle one device at a time on each network channel, which is an inefficient use of available bandwidth. OFDMA support in the WiFi 6(802.11ax) standard divides each channel into small sub-channels, allowing signals from multiple devices* to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, reducing latency for a smoother, more responsive WiFi experience.
Better Battery Life for Your Devices
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows RT-AX1800S to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows them to sleep when there is no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to 7X for significantly improved battery life*.
WiFi that Goes Farther
With the latest WiFi 6(802.11ax) standard featuring OFDMA technology, RT-AX1800S provides increased WiFi signal range and better coverage by dividing each channel into smaller sub-channels. These sub-channels have a smaller bandwidth that enables them to travel up to 80% farther1, resulting in a better WiFi connection throughout your home*.
Protection for your Home Network
RT-AX1800S incorporates ASUS AiProtection, a commercial-grade network security system powered by Trend Micro™ Smart Home Network. With AiProtection, all connected devices are protected, even if they have no antivirus capability of their own — such as IoT devices. AiProtection blocks common internet-based attacks before they reach the network, and if an infected device is detected on the network, AiProtection instantly blocks it to prevent it sending any personal information to malicious servers.> Learn More
RT-AX1800S has one Gigabit WAN port, 4 Gigabit LAN ports. Smart TV, game consoles, NAS storage devices, backup internet and more can now have their own dedicated ports, making RT-AX1800S your solid digital home hub.
Robust control and optimization with ASUSWRT
With the ASUSWRT dashboard UI, setup, monitor, and control network applications all
in one intuitive area. With fast setup, multi-device detection, and flexible
settings, ASUSWRT makes the most of your network performance.
*Actual data throughput and WiFi coverage will vary from network conditions and environmental factors, including the volume of network traffic, building material and construction, and network overhead, result in lower actual data throughput and wireless coverage.