- Factory Mode: Up to 2324 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2116 MHz (Game Clock)
- Axial-tech fan design has been enhanced with more fan blades and a new rotation scheme.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- An all-aluminum shroud, reinforced frame, and metal backplate enhance durability.
- MaxContact heat spreader features a super flat surface for improved thermal transfer.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Radeon™ RX 6950 XT
Radeon™ RX 6950 XT
The TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 6950 XT is a tenacious beast with a tough metal exterior, super-efficient cooling, and components that offer enhanced endurance. An all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans with dual ball fan bearings and extra blades. Under the exoskeleton, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control and TUF components, selected for maximum durability and performance, keep the card ahead of the pack. You asked for a mean machine... this one is ready for action.
Bigger, Better Cooling
This generation, our Axial-tech fan design has matured with an increased blade count on all three fans: 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier rings on the side fans have been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan’s extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader. The fan design growth is specifically optimized for a massive new heatsink that features more fins and surface area than previous iterations.
To bolster the specialized roles of the center and auxiliary fans, the rotational direction of the center fan is reversed. This reduces air turbulence inside the cooling array for another boost to overall thermal performance. Fans will also only start spinning when the GPU temperature hits 60 Celsius and shut off when temps drop below 55 Celsius, helping to reduce noise when the system is idling or under light load.
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array, we’ve engaged MaxContact technology to polish the surface of the heat spreader and improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for enhanced thermal transfer.
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card’s large, 2.9-slot footprint.
Robust military-grade capacitors were selected for the card’s power design. They and other components are soldered to the PCB using our Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. To ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.
* For illustration only.
A machined all-aluminum shroud creates a robust outer shell and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease.
The underside of the card reveals further improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler. A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card’s default performance profile without software.
The front-side RGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects, and also synced with other ASUS components to enable uniform lighting. To fulfill the power demands of the Radeon RX 6950 XT, two 8-pin power connectors are present, along with onboard LEDs that light up if PSU PCIe power connectors are not plugged in correctly. Structural pillars of a built-in reinforced metal frame are also visible here and add a literal layer of durability.
By GPU Temperature
Low point : ℃
High point : ℃
Adaptive ColorMatches color to a selected region on your screen
MusicPulses to the beat of your music
GPU Tweak II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
The latest Radeon™ Software unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
QuantumCloud is a safe and easy-to-use application that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by sharing your graphics card’s computing power. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports multiple exchange methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud doesn’t collect any personal data, so your privacy stays protected. Get started right away with just one click!Learn more about QuantumCloud
Pair with a PSU
Check out our PSU landing page to learn more about how we’re pushing the industry forward and use our wattage calculator to estimate how much power you’ll need to fuel your
Learn more >
Free 1 Month of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products.*
20+ Adobe apps
Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
Creative Cloud Libraries
Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
1TB of cloud storage per user
Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.
Master Your Game With Legendary Performance
The new AMD Radeon™ RX 6950 XT, RX 6750 XT, and RX 6650 XT graphics cards are optimized for DirectStorage to help reduce load times in games and bring expansive worlds to life in amazing detail. The Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards take full advantage of the latest innovations in upscaling technologies such as AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution2 or the new Radeon™ Super Resolution1. Whether it is AAA gaming or eSports, experience all your games without compromise.
The Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards can take on the most demanding titles at maximum settings with all the latest features enabled. With up to 80 powerful graphics compute units, coupled with up to 16GB of high-speed GDDR6 memory, and up to 128MB of low-latency AMD Infinity Cache™, these cards redefine enthusiast level performance.
Experience a new level of immersion with the Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards with support for the latest software innovations such as DirectX® 12 Ultimate and the latest AMD FidelityFX™ technology feature set, enabling realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections in extreme detail. AMD FidelityFX™ technology features are optimized for the AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture to power the next generation of gaming visuals at high framerates, providing a mesmerizing gaming experience.
The new Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards are optimized for DirectStorage to help reduce load times in games and bring expansive worlds to life in amazing detail. Complete the experience with the widest available display ecosystem on the market3, supporting the latest HDMI™ 2.1 VRR technology with the 2000+ AMD FreeSync4 technology-enabled gaming displays available at high refresh rates. With the new AMD Link™ 5.05, enjoy co-op with up to 4 players and experience your games across different devices seamlessly, as easy as clicking a button.
Get A Boost In Frames For Your Games2
Maximize image quality and supercharge performance with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR)2 across select supported games or boost your frame rates across a wide number of games with Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR)1 to deliver high-quality, high-resolution, and high framerate gaming experiences on AMD Radeon™ graphics cards.
The Best Gaming Experience For The Best Gaming OS
AMD Radeon™ graphics with Windows 11 enables the ultimate gaming experience through superior graphics, amazing performance, and optimized security features. Supercharge your gaming experience on Windows 11—featuring support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, Auto HDR, AMD Radeon™ graphics, and AMD Software.
- As of January 2022, Radeon Super Resolution is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.1.3 or newer is required. GD-197.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is "game dependent" and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. GD-187.
- Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of July 22, 2021, on a test system configured with an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X CPU, AMD Radeon™ 6900 XT/6800 XT/6700 XT/6600 XT graphics cards, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, and Windows 10 Pro, with Smart Access Memory enabled and using FSR "Performance" mode vs. FSR off. Actual performance will vary. Games tested: Baldur's Gate 3 ("Ultra"); Black Desert ("Epic"); Chernobylite ("Epic"); Deathloop™ ("Ultra"); Far Cry® 6 ("Ultra"); Gamedec ("Very High") Grounded ("Epic"); Necromunda®: Hired Gun™ ("Epic"); Resident Evil™ Village ("Epic"); Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt ("Ultra"). Benchmark tests: Baldur's Gate 3, Vulkan®, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Black Desert, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Chernobylite, DX11, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Deathloop™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode vs. the same system with FSR off. Far Cry® 6, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Ultra" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Gamedec, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Very High" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Grounded, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Necromunda®: Hired Gun™, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. Resident Evil™ Village, DX12, 3840 x 2160, "Epic" Settings, FSR OFF/FSR "Performance" mode. RS-430.
- As of February 2022, the number of FreeSync technology-enabled displays available is ~2000+, compared to the publicly available listings of competing product solutions at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/ which lists 308 screens. GD-130.
- AMD FreeSync™ technology requires AMD Radeon™ graphics and a display that supports FreeSync technology as certified by AMD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium technology adds requirements of mandatory low framerate compensation and at least 120 Hz refresh rate at minimum FHD. AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro technology adds requirements for the display to meet AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compliance tests. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase. GD-127
- © 2022 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FidelityFX, FreeSync, Infinity Cache, RDNA, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions.
- DEATHLOOP® ©2021 ZeniMax Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Halo Infinite is rated ESRB "T" for Teen and PEGI 16. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game rating organization.
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.