ASUS Vivobook 13 Slate OLED
Your speedy PC, your brilliant entertainment center
Move your life up a gear with Vivobook 13 Slate OLED, the fun-filled companion that’s so much more than a laptop, with an innovative multi-mode design! This super-versatile device will amaze your eyes and ears with its cinematic video quality and immersive Dolby Atmos® sound, and the ASUS Pen 2.01 will unleash your creativity. Wherever you are, and whatever you want to do, Vivobook 13 Slate OLED is ready to take you beyond the laptop!
- Windows 11 Home with Office Home & Student 2021
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) OLED 16:9 touch screen with stylus support
- Intel® Core™ i3-N300 Processor
- Intel® UHD Graphics
- 8GB LPDDR5
- 256GB UFS 2.1
ASUS No.1 OLED: GFK and NPD combined retail data in 2021 Q4~2022 Q3, worldwide market.
Windows 11 Home
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™
for scratch resistance, anti-fingerprint coating
quad speakers with Smart Amplifier technology
Intel® Core™ i3-N300
LPDDR5 4800 MHz memory4
superb connecting speed with ASUS WiFi Master5
ASUS Pen 2.0 support
4096 pressure levels
2 x USB-C®, 1 x audio jack, 1 x microSD card reader
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard
1.4 mm key travel, 19.05mm full-size key pitch, 0.2 mm key-cap dish
Adaptive color light sensor
for automatic brightness and color temperature adjustment
3DNR FHD IR camera
fast face login and clear video call
for professional-grade color accuracy
An OLED cinema in your hands
Whatever you’re watching, reading or chilling to, Vivobook 13 Slate OLED makes it better. Its 13.3-inch OLED display is super-bright, and it’ s VESA DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 certified to give you deep blacks and ultra-realistic detail in even the darkest scenes. The ultrawide 100% DCI-P3 color gamut makes colors really pop, and it’s also PANTONE® Validated for professional-grade color accuracy. TÜV Rheinland certification for low blue-light emissions makes it easy on your eyes. And to keep it looking great for longer, it’s covered with tough anti-scratch Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
best-in class color gamut
Delta-E < 2
Exhilarating OLED displays
Bring scenes to life with professional-grade colors.
Make it personal, ASUS Splendid
Fully customizable color with sRGB, DCI-P3, Display-P3, and Native options.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass
A display surface that’s six times more durable than ordinary laptop glass.
Deep-dive into your favorite movies and concerts
Get the snacks ready, make yourself comfortable and get ready for a truly cinematic experience with Vivobook 13 Slate OLED. Its gorgeous Dolby Vision HDR display and multi-dimensional Dolby Atmos sound will make you forget you’re not at the movies! The sound envelops you realistically, and you’ll see details in even the darkest scenes. The quad-speaker audio system, powered by a high-performance Smart Amplifier, delivers loud, distortion-free sound that you have to hear to believe. With Vivobook 13 Slate OLED, entertainment is center stage!
Always in the best listening spot
Dive into a multi-dimensional cinematic sound experience with Dolby Atmos.
Maximum possible volume
Using a Smart Amplifier and ASUS Audio Booster technology, the audio volume is boosted by up to 5.25x.
Creativity starts now
Enhance your creativity with ASUS Pen 2.0 and Vivobook 13 Slate OLED. With interchangeable tips that mimic different pencil types, you can write, draw or markup in any supported app, and its Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) 2.0 technology has ultra-low latency and fast response, so it can accurately reproduce the finest lines and the broadest brush strokes. Its 4096 pressure levels and 5-350 gram pen-tip force will transform your Vivobook 13 Slate OLED experience!Learn more about ASUS Pen 2.0
pen tip force
Vivobook 13 Slate OLED is fueled by up to a speedy Intel® Core™ processor, in a solidly built fanless chassis, making it completely silent in use — perfect for when you really need to concentrate. It’s frugal on battery power, too, and now features fast LPDDR5 memory, so it can handle your everyday tasks smoothly – and in peace!
Windows 11 Home
Intel® Core™ processor
PCIe® Gen 3.0 x4 SSD storage
Connect in the blink of an eye
The ultrafast WiFi 6 in Vivobook 13 Slate OLED gives you superfast surfing, and it’s enhanced with ASUS WiFi Master technology for more stable, more reliable connections. With faster-than-wired speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps, you’ll can stream videos and movies smoothly, and transfer big files in an instant.
User friendly design
We go the extra mile to give you a more effortless and joyful experience, at work or play.
The FHD infrared (IR) camera allows you to unlock your laptop quickly and securely.
Perfect brightness and color tone!
The ambient light color sensor auto-adjusts for changes in the environment brightness and color temperature.
Real-time tracking your presence
The AI-powered camera and sensor can sense your awareness and presence, providing the seamless interaction with your laptop.
ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
The ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel, calculated with fine-tuned precision.
AI camera and audio system
Take back control of your meetings with our innovative camera system and ASUS AI noise-canceling audio technology, with new algorithms to make your conference calls even more productive.
Best online meeting experience
ASUS AiSense camera makes sure that you always look your best during virtual conferences.
Hear and be heard clearly
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise for microphone and audio.
Lasts longer, charges faster
Vivobook 13 Slate OLED is perfect for those movie-watching marathons! Its 50 Wh battery keeps you going to the credits and beyond, with over 10 hours of battery life on a single charge, so your viewing will be interruption-free. But if you do need a quick boost, it can reach 60% charge in just 39 minutes via the fast-charging USB-C® port. With USB-C® Easy Charge, you can even charge your laptop from a wide range of 5-20V USB-C® chargers including airline chargers or power banks!
You’ll never be short of connections for your gadgets with Vivobook 13 Slate OLED. As well as a full set of status indicators, a microSD card reader and an audio jack, there are two full function USB-C® ports — with Power Delivery and DisplayPort support — on the side and top of the top of the laptop. So when it’s time for a night in with friends, you can turn it into a fully-fledged cinema experience by connecting it to an external big-screen monitor or TV!
Stay stylish on-the-go
Versatile design and unique styling make Vivobook 13 Slate OLED a fun-filled 2-in-1 ultraportable companion that stands out from the crowd. It only weighs 800 grams, so it’s easy to carry even when you take the detachable keyboard and stylish cover stand along for the ride.
Made for the Earth. Made for you.
ASUS is committed to driving progress toward a more sustainable future. Vivobook 13 Slate OLED incorporates sustainable materials in the product and its packaging. Top ecolabels and compliance, including EPEAT Silver19, ENERGY STAR®, and RoHS, prove our commitment to protecting the earth and giving you the best.Learn more about our sustainability actions
The packaging is made from paper from well-managed FSC™-certified forests and recycled materials supporting responsible forestry.
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability8
ASUS laptops21 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
military-grade test methods
military-grade test procedures
extreme temperature endurance
humidity tolerance for 10 days
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common Carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
Sand and Dust Test
17. Blowing dust
Particle density: 10 +/- 7 g/m3
Air velocity: 300~1750 ft/min
18. Blowing sand
Particle density: 1.2 g/m3
Air velocity: 28 m/s
19. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
20. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
21. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
22. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
Temperature Shock Test
23. Temperature shock
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Solar Radiation Test
24. Solar radiation
Spectral irradiance: 1120 W/m2, 49°C
Duration: 24 hours, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
25. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Explosive Atmosphere Test
26. Explosive atmosphere
Altitude: 15,000~3300 feet
Explosive air: 95% n-Hexane
Truly personalized workflow
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop. GlideX is a powerful cross-device screen-sharing solution. ScreenXpert helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC, giving you full control of your workflow!
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution, with Mirror and Extend features that give you a bigger and better space for work and play. The Unify Control feature lets you use a single mouse and keyboard set to control different devices from one PC, across different OSes, so you don't need to switch between devices. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideXRegister your PC to get a coupon for a 365-day free trial of GlideX Pro
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
- Operating system will vary by the configuration.
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjusting the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- The devices referred to on this web page are the most highly-specified models available. Please check the product specifications to ensure that the correct type of display is configured before purchasing in-store or online.
- ASUS Pen is optional. The availability and warranty for bundled stylus vary according to country and territory. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- As of Jan 1, 2023 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing Vivobook 13 Slate OLED T3300GA to other brands’ detachable laptops, including Lenovo, Microsoft, HP, Apple, and Samsung, Huawei.
- 27% large video area, 19% higher video-to-screen ratio: Compared to a 12.9-inch 4:3 tablet
Average test results: Delta E < 1.5, +/- 0.5. Over time, the Delta E value of the display may change. It is recommended to recalibrate the color to ensure color accuracy.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- WiFi 6 availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- The availability and warranty for bundled cover stand vary according to country and territory. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- Fast Charging Technology is tested while the device is powered off with the default adapter included with the device. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to system tolerance. Battery tests were conducted for under continuously writing. Actual battery life may will vary depending on different usage and other factors.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Testing done on discrete parts, using soda-lime glass as comparative reference. Figures and tests provided by Corning.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on December 26, 2022 using the PCMark 10. Test configuration: Vivobook 13 Slate OLED T3304GA, FHD OLED panel, Intel® Core™ i3-N300 Processor, 256GB UFS, 8GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected, Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 110nits, volume set to system default, light sensor and keyboard backlight disabled. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- USB-C® Easy Charge ensures 4.5-watt charging when connecting to a non-Power Delivery chargers, including portable chargers or USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. When using a Power Delivery charger, the charging speed will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of 65 watts.
- Fast-charging varies according to the technology used in the of power bank itself.
- Weight and thickness refer to tablet only, and values may vary according to configuration.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- The availability and warranty for bundled accessories vary according to country and territory. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.