Windows 10 - How to boot the system from USB drive/CD-ROM?
If you want to boot the system from USB drive/CD-ROM, you need to enter BIOS to set the configuration.
Windows 10 - How to enter BIOS configuration?
1.Once you enter the BIOS configuration, please select [BOOT].
2. Enable [Launch CSM]. (Compatibility Support Module)
3. Enter [Security] -> disable [Secure Boot Control]
4. Press F10 to save the configuration.
5. You can boot the system from USB drive/CD-ROM by following the two methods.
(1) Enter BIOS -> Select [Save & Exit] -> Select USB drive/CD-ROM from [Boot Override]
(2) Hold and press [ESC] then press the power button to turn on the system. You can select the boot device from the list.