[ASUS Wireless Router] How to improve reception of wireless(WiFi) signals(reduce wireless interference)
For the best wireless signal transmission between wireless router and network devices which connected to it, you have to ensure that:
1. Place the wireless router at the center of area for the maximum wireless coverage for all network devices.
2. Keep router device away from metal obstructions and direct sunlight.
3. Keep router away from Wi-Fi devices with 802.11g or 20MHz only, 2.4GHz computer peripherals, Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, transmitters, heavy-duty motors, fluorescent lights, microwave ovens, refrigerators, and other industrial equipment to prevent signal interference or loss.
4. Always update the firmware of router to the latest one by visiting ASUS website at https://www.asus.com/support/.
You can refer to this FAQ for more details. [Wireless] How to update the firmware of your router to the latest version ?
5. To ensure the best wireless signal, set the four detachable antennas as below suggested image. Below we take RT-AC88U for example, for other models, please refer to user manual.
For troubleshooting, please refer to [Troubleshooting] Wi-Fi signal is often disconnected
How to get the (Utility / Firmware)?
You can download the latest drivers, software, firmware and user manuals in the ASUS Download Center.
If you need more information about the ASUS Download Center, please refer this link.