[Wireless Router] How to use ASUS Device Discovery to find the IP address of ASUS router?
What is ASUS Device Discovery ?
When using multiple ASUS Router or Repeater products in one network environment, ASUS Device Discovery helps you find all ASUS networking devices include routers (repeater/access point/wireless media bridge mode) in your network. You can use this application to get router IP address then login to the router setting page (WebGUI).
ASUS Device Discovery supports multiple operating systems, please refer to the following FAQ for related settings:
- How to find the IP address of your wireless router or AP from Windows system
- How to find the IP address of your wireless router or AP from Android system
- How to find the IP address of your wireless router or AP from iOS system
- Find the IP address of your device (for Mac OS X)
The ASUS router default IP address can be found on the label on the router. For example: http://192.168.50.1, http://192.168.1.1
Or enter the ASUS router URL http://www.asusrouter.com in the browser to enter the ASUS router login page.
- How to enter the router setting page(Web GUI)
- Troubleshooting - I can’t login to ASUS Router WEB GUI via the username and the password
- How to change ASUS Router login name and password
- How to use the QIS (Quick Internet Setup) to set up Router ? (Web GUI)
- How to set up ASUS Wi-Fi router via ASUS Router App? (QIS, Quick Internet Setup)
- How to manage multiple ASUS routers by ASUS router app
How to get the (Utility / Firmware)?
You can download the latest drivers, software, firmware and user manuals in the ASUS Download Center.
If you need more information about the ASUS Download Center, please refer this link.