- Axial-tech fans scaled up to deliver 14% more airflow
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Metal Exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat dissipation
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
Larger Axial-tech Fans
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 14% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 55 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 60 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Phase That Blaze
A generously sized heatsink efficiently soaks up heat from the AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT GPU, allowing it to be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
Military-grade 20K Capacitors
A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions.
A diecast frame, aluminum shroud, and backplate prevent PCB flex and feature large vents to further increase heat dissipation.
Light ‘em Up!
Graphics card holder
Pillar of Support
Pair with a PSU
Use our wattage calculator to estimate how much power you’ll need to fuel your rig and then pick a compatible ROG Thor, ROG Loki, or ROG Strix AURA PSU for ultimate performance.
Learn more >
Free 1 Month of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products.*
20+ Adobe apps
Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
Creative Cloud Libraries
Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
1TB of cloud storage per user
Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.
The Most Advanced Graphics For Gamers
Experience unprecedented performance, visuals, and efficiency at 4K and beyond with AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics cards, the world's first gaming GPUs powered by AMD RDNA™ 3 chiplet technology. Immerse yourself in breathtaking visuals with the pinpoint color accuracy of AMD Radiance Display™ Engine and boost frame rates with AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution and Radeon™ Super Resolution upscaling technologies.1,2 To unlock even more performance, combine AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics and compatible AMD Ryzen™ processors to activate AMD smart technologies.3
AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics cards set a new standard for ultra-enthusiast class gaming performance. Featuring advanced AMD RDNA™ 3 compute units, blazing fast clock speeds, and chiplet technology to enable fluid, high-refresh rate gaming experiences. Breakthrough new levels of performance with up to 24GB of GDDR6 memory and 2nd generation AMD Infinity Cache™ to deliver an incredible experience at 4K and beyond.
Discover new levels of fidelity and ultra-fast gameplay with High-Performance Rendering, a combination of compute-based AMD FidelityFX™ features and upscaling technologies, to deliver world-class visuals with remarkable performance. Further immerse yourself with the AMD Radiance Display™ Engine and DisplayPort™ 2.1 to experience up to 68 billion colors at up to 8K 165Hz.
Combine AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics cards and AMD Ryzen™ processors to activate AMD smart technologies3. You can unleash outstanding performance to give you an edge in the game. Advance your AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series GPU with the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ application, featuring bulletproof drivers, for the best PC gaming experiences.
Upsize Performance, Maximize fidelity
AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution technology1 takes upscaling technology to the next level. Providing incredible image quality while boosting framerates in supported games. AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR)2 leverages FSR technology on the driver level, giving you upscaled performance benefits across thousands of games.
- 1. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) 1 and 2 are available on select games and require developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products. FSR 1.0: AMD Radeon™ RX 7000, RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460, and all AMD Ryzen™ processors with Radeon™ graphics if the minimum requirements of the game are met. FSR 2.0: AMD Radeon™ RX 7000, RX 6000, RX 5000, RX Vega Series graphics cards, and the Radeon™ RX 590 graphics card if the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. GD-187.
- 2. As of March 2022, Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.3.1 or newer is required. For additional information, visit www.amd.com/rsr. GD-197.
- 3. AMD smart technologies, including AMD SmartAccess Graphics, SmartAcess Storage, SmartAccess Video, SmartShift Eco, and SmartShift Max may require OEM or developer enablement and are available with select configurations only. Select additional AMD hardware is required. For additional information see https://www.amd.com/en/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-laptops. GD-216.
- The Callisto Protocol © 2022 Striking Distance Studios, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. STRIKING DISTANCE STUDIOS and THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL are trademarks or service marks of Striking Distance Studios, Inc. KRAFTON is a registered trademark or service mark of KRAFTON, Inc.
- Forspoken © Luminous Productions Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. FORSPOKEN, LUMINOUS PRODUCTIONS and the LUMINOUS PRODUCTIONS logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Deathloop © 2021 ZeniMax Media Inc. Developed in association with Arkane Studios. Deathloop, Arkane, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved
- © 2022 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, FidelityFX, FreeSync, Infinity Cache, RDNA, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and DirectX are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes and may be trademarks of their respective owners.