Mini PC PN51-S1
- Tech Specs
- Windows 10 Pro: ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro for business. Other editions also available.
- Powered by AMD Ryzen 5000U: Latest mobile processor with Radeon™ graphics
- Triple-display support: Connect up to three monitors, at resolutions of up to 4K
- 8K UHD visuals: High resolutions at up to 60 Hz, via DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++)
- USB Power Delivery input support: Space-saving design that also reduces cable redundancy
- Onboard 2.5 Gbps Ethernet: High-speed network connectivity, built right in
- High-speed wireless: Integrated WiFi 6 and Bluetooth for easy cordless connections
- Configurable ports: Optional DisplayPort 1.4, VGA, Ethernet or COM sockets
- Dual-storage design: Up to 1 TB 2.5-inch hard disk drive and up to 1 TB M.2 SSD
- 24/7 reliability: Extensively tested to ensure long-term dependability
Easy modification, maximum possibilities
ASUS Mini PC PN51-S1 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 5000U mobile processor. Compared with traditional same-tier mobile processors this delivers a whole-system performance uplift of up to 20.2%, and an up to 58.2% improvement for daily multitask computing–ensuring smooth operations for everything you do.
*Test configuration: PN51-S1, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), AMD Ryzen 7 5700U processor, 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz, M.2 1 TB SSD PCIe®
*Test configuration: PN51, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), AMD Ryzen 7 5700U processor, 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz, M.2 1 TB SSD PCIe®
4K resolution and triple-display support
* Configurable ports must be specified during the order process.
* Configurable VGA port does not support 4K or higher resolutions.
** Support for 4K resolution across three displays requires at least two 3200 MHz DDR4 4GB memory modules.
Hyper - realistic 8K support
* DisplayPort 1.4 only on selected model
** DisplayPort Dual-Mode requires DP++-compatible devices.
* Test configuration: PN51-S1, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), AMD Ryzen 7 5700U processor, 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz, M.2 1 TB SSD PCIe
Ready for any scenario
*High-resolution, multi-display support requires sufficient memory bandwidth.
* Support for triple displays with 4K resolutions requires at least 2 x 3200 MHz DDR4 4 GB memory.
Modern, space-saving chassis
* Test configuration: AMD Ryzen 5700U processor, DDR4 3200 MHz 32 GB RAM, 256 GB M.2 SSD, Windows 10 Pro, SSD heatsink
Efficient SSD heatsink
ASUS Mini PC PN51-S1 also benefits from an integrated SSD heatsink that can reduce the temperature of the M.2 drive by 10°C or even cooler, compared to use without the heatsink. This helps ensure both durability and reliability, potentially saving on maintenance costs.
* Test configuration: PN51-S1, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), AMD Ryzen 7 5700U processor, 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz, M.2 1 TB SSD PCIe
The configurable port offers the option of VGA, DisplayPort, COM or LAN connectivity, making it ideal for a variety of monitor types or legacy devices* – from barcode scanners to receipt printers. With such port versatility, PN51-S1 is perfect for a wide range of business scenarios, including signage, point-of-sale (POS) systems and intelligent vending machines.
* Configurable port options may vary by model or region.
* Supports up to three displays at the same time via USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, configurable port and on-board HDMI port.
Hyper-fast 2.5 Gbps networking
Power Delivery input
With support for USB Power Delivery input, PN51-S1 can receive power from a supported display or other device via a cable, eliminating the need for separate power adapters to keep your workspace uncluttered.
* Power Delivery input only on selected models.
* Power Delivery input support requires a power supply with an output capability of at least 65 W for R3 5300U & R5 5500U, and at least 90 W for R7 5700U.
Reduce environmental impact while lowering operating costs
*Test configuration: PN51-S1, Windows 10 Pro (64 bit), AMD Ryzen 7 5700U processor, DDR4 3200 MHz 16 GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD PCIe
ASUS Business Manager
USB port management and administration security
Tested for perfection
Temperature and Humidity Test
Line Voltage and Frequency Test