ASUS ZenScreen GO MB16AWP
- Tech Specs
- 15.6-inch FHD display with super-narrow bezels and anti-glare coating
- Effortless wireless mirroring support for iOS, Android, plus Windows 10 and above devices (including Win 11)
- Rich connectivity with two USB Type-C® and mini HDMI® ports, plus an earphone jack
- Two embedded 1-watt speakers with smart amplifier
- Built-in G-sensor enables an Auto Rotation feature that automatically senses display orientation and switches between landscape and portrait modes
- Rear tripod socket is compatible with any standard camera tripod
- Built-in 7800 mAh battery
Wireless Projection Ready
USB Type-C Monitor
Wireless freedom for any task
Sleek and portable design*Up to 3.5 hours of battery life in Wireless mode and 100% volume.
Battery life is around 3.5 hours when used with a wired HDMI connection.
Work efficiently in any mode
Designed for comfortable viewing
A fold-out kickstand props ZenScreen Go MB16AWP up on any flat surface and offers easy tilt adjustments to ensure comfortable viewing angles and working positions.
In addition, a ¼-inch threaded tripod socket at the rear lets you attach the monitor to a standard tripod* or table mount.*Tripod stand not included.
ZenScreen Go MB16AWP includes a variety of I/O ports to cater to a range of devices. Two USB-C ports allow audio-video signals and power input transmission over a single cable. There’s also a mini HDMI port for a wired connection to various input sources.
*Make sure your device supports display/power delivery.
Extend your workspace
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
ASUS blue light filter
Exclusive ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology protects you from potentially harmful blue light. It offers four filter settings that are easily accessed through the onscreen display menu via the hotkey.
Blue Light Filter Level
ASUS Flicker-Free technology
ZenScreen Go MB16AWP features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker, ensuring comfortable viewing experiences. This technology helps minimize eyestrain and other ailments typically associated with extended hours of viewing.