- Class-leading airflow, and low noise levels.
- Advanced fluid dynamic bearing provides up to 250,000 hours of operation.
- PWM control: ultra-wide RPM range allows optimal cooling for all types of workloads.
- Anti-vibration pads reduce fan noise by damping rattling and vibration.
- A double-layer LED array produces deeper color saturation and more lighting effects than conventional RGB fans.
- A bundled ARGB hub connects up to four fans and features onboard lighting control and Aura Sync support.
- Available in both black and white editions to suit a variety of PC builds.
TF120 ARGB Fans
TF120 ARGB Fans
Lighting the Way
TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB system fans bring new layers of cool to your build. Each fan in this 3-pack features a high-luminance, double-layer LED array that pumps out deeply saturated colors against a backdrop of high airflow, low noise, and rugged durability, leaving the competition completely in the dark.
Rotor. Bearings. Electronics. All optimized to pump out a class-leading 76 CFM, low noise, and balanced static pressure, making the TUF Gaming TF120 ARGB ideal for all chassis positions or radiators that feature low or medium-density fin arrays.
Advanced fluid dynamic bearing
The TF120 rotor assembly spins on an advanced fluid dynamic bearing rated for up to 250,000 hours of trouble-free operation.
PWM fan Control
Enlighten the load
PWM control grants a 250 RPM to 1900 RPM control range, letting you configure a speed curve that smoothly ramps from near-silent operation during light loads, to greater airflow when the going gets tough.
Pre-installed anti-vibration pads
Dampen those vibes
2 mm anti-vibration pads are pre-installed at all four corners, keeping noise and vibration to a minimum.
Double-layer LED array
The TF120 features an addressable double-layer LED array that emits light evenly through each fan blade, leaving conventional RGB fans looking washed out. The dual-layer LED structure also facilitates a range of unique lighting effects to make any gaming rig pop.*Advanced lighting effects require a TUF Gaming ARGB controller, only available in a three-pack of the TF120 ARGB fan.
Bring it all together
A bundled ARGB controller hub supports up to four fans, features four buttons to reset and control lighting effects, and fully supports Aura Sync for coordinated illumination throughout your system. Meanwhile, a pair of magnets on the back simplify installation and cable management.*ARGB controller is exclusive to the 3-pack bundle.
4 function control
Chassis front panel support
The controller hub can also be tethered to a chassis reset button, conveniently putting hardware or software mode toggling within arm’s reach.
Two Distinct Flavors
The TF120 ARGB also comes in white, for builders seeking to match a lighter aesthetic or establish contrast for their custom rig.