- Optical wireless mouse with advanced tracking technology with up to a maximum 1600DPI resolution.
- Silent mouse click design
- Dedicated switch for 1000DPI and 1600DPI modes
- Power management feature to prolong battery life
- Ergonomically-designed mouse with a tactile, easy-grip coating
Effortless USB 2.0Simple design that works with every PC in total plug and play every time.
Right HandedPinpoint ergonomic design caters to right handed users with absolute comfort and natural responsiveness.
Precise opticsQuality lenses and tracking ensure true to form input in every application and on all surfaces - no more mouse pad dependence
Accurate 1000/1600 dpi (default 1000)Hi-res control never skips a dot, cutting delays, frustration and errors in worry-free computing
Ergonomic DesignPerfect fit mouse design goes easy on your hands for total comfort and prolonged use whether productive or sheer entertainment
The ASUS WT425 Optical Wireless Mouse features advanced tracking technology with resolutions up to 1600DPI.
A dedicated switch lets you easily select sensitivity levels of 1000 and 1600DPI; while its silent mouse click design means you can use it in quiet environments.
- DPI switch button (1000/1600)
- Forward (Internet)
- Backward (Internet)
- Silent click deign (up to 3000k life times)
It’s ergonomic too, with a tactile, easy-grip coating ensuring your comfort even after long periods of use.
- Leather coating
- Ergo design for long term use