ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC Edition
- Tekniset tiedot
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Featuring the latest AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture, ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6500 XT fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 20 cm long, 2-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 52 degrees and power consumption is low.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Sink your heat into this
A carefully designed shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows the two Axial-tech fans to leverage chassis side-panel ventilation and deliver thermal performance that belies the card’s size.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
AMD Radeon™ Software
Change the way you game
The latest Radeon™ Software unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
144-hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
A bit lit
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
Free 1 Month of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products.*
20+ Adobe apps
Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
Creative Cloud Libraries
Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
1TB of cloud storage per user
Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.
Introducing AMD Radeon™ RX 6500 XT graphics cards, featuring the breakthrough AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture and engineered to deliver great gaming performance with remarkable efficiency. Blaze a trail into tomorrow, dive into 1080P gaming, enjoy vivid virtual worlds, and elevated experiences with the power of next-generation graphics.
Intense 1080p Performance
AMD Radeon™ RX 6500 XT graphics cards deliver serious 1080p gaming and impressive frame rates. The power of AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture is unleashed with up to 16 powerful graphics compute units, coupled with all ultra-high bandwidth AMD Infinity Cache™, and up to 4GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory.
With immersive gaming technologies and support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, AMD Radeon™ RX 6500 XT graphics cards draw you into the action. Experience gaming with realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections along with rich detail, thanks to DirectX® Raytracing (DXR), variable rate shading (VRS), and AMD FidelityFX™ technology features, optimized for AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
Get A Boost In Frames For Your Games
AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) technology boosts your frame rates by 2.4X on average across select FidelityFX Super Resolution supported games2 with high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences delivered by AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics cards. Optimize your gaming experience between four presets, ranging from best visual fidelity to maximum performance.
The Best Gaming Experience For The Best Gaming Os
AMD Radeon™ graphics with Windows 11 enables the ultimate gaming experience through superior graphics, amazing performance, optimized security features. With support for DirectX® 12 Ultimate, Auto HDR, AMD Radeon graphics, and Radeon™ software all stand ready to supercharge your gaming experience with Windows 11.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega Series graphics cards & all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, as long as the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor's graphics cards. GD-187.
- Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of June 11, 2021, on the AMD Radeon™ 6900 XT, AMD Radeon™ 6800 XT, and AMD Radeon™ 6700 XT graphics cards with pre-release AMD Radeon™ Software 21.6.1 RC Prime 9 (21.20-210518a-367616E) driver with AMD Smart Access Memory enabled, on a test system comprising of an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, ASRock X570 Taichi motherboard with BIOS version P3.61 at default settings, and Windows® 10 Pro May 2020 Update (19041.508). Benchmark tests: Anno 1800, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra Hight preset, no raytracing. Evil Genius 2, Vulkan, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, no raytracing. Godfall, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Epic preset, Raytracing ON. Kingshunt, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, no raytracing. The Riftbreaker, DX12, 3840 x 2160, Ultra preset, Raytracing ON. Terminator: Resistance, DX11, 3840 x 2160, Epic preset, no raytracing. Game 7, DX12, 3840 x 2160, High preset, no raytracing. Performance may vary and is dependent on the FSR Quality Mode selected. FSR requires developer integration and is available in select games only. RS-365.
- © 2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, FidelityFX, FreeSync, Infinity Cache, Radeon, RDNA, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
- GODFALL™ Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logo are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC. ©2021 Counterplay Games Inc. All rights reserved.
- © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- © 2021 BETHESDA SOFTWORKS LLC, A ZENIMAX MEDIA COMPANY. DEATHLOOP™ DEVELOPED BY ARKANE STUDIOS, A ZENIMAX MEDIA COMPANY. DEATHLOOP, ARKANE, ZENIMAX, BETHESDA, AND BETHESDA SOFTWORKS AND RELATED LOGOS ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OR TRADEMARKS OF ZENIMAX MEDIA INC. IN THE U.S. AND/OR OTHER COUNTRIES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.