ASUS H310I-IM-A R3.0 is a Mini-ITX industrial motherboard featuring rich I/O capabilities, advanced connectivity and flexible customization options in a smaller board that reduces chassis sizes for space-restrictive installations. Offering multiple display outputs, legacy options for industrial applications, GPIO ports, dual Intel LAN as well as rich expandability with a PCIe x16 slot, two M.2 sockets (E and M key) and Mini PCIe, ASUS H310I-IM-A R2.0 is an ideal choice for a wide range of embedded applications.
Mini-ITX, LGA1151 socket for the 9th/8th Gen CPU, H310 chipset, 2*SO-DIMM. 1*PCIe x16, 2*DP, HDMI, LVDS, 2*M.2 slot, 1*Mini-PCIe.
- Supports Intel® 8th Gen Core™ processors (LGA1151) with the Intel H310 chipset
- Two 260-pin SO-DIMM slots support up to 32GB DDR4 2400/2133 MHz SDRAM
- Supports dual display configurations with multiple interfaces, including dual DisplayPort, HDMI and LVDS
- Advanced I/O and connectivity features
- Seven years of longevity with extended product life cycles
- Wide temperature range endurance: 0–60°C
view on your table
View the model in 3D