ASUS H610I-IM-A is a Mini-ITX industrial motherboard featuring rich I/O capabilities, advanced connectivity and flexible customization options in a smaller board that reduces chassis sizes for space-restrictive installations. Offering multiple display outputs, legacy options for industrial applications, dual Realtek LAN as well as rich expandability with a PCIe x16 slot and two M.2 sockets (E and M key), ASUS H610I-EM-A is an ideal choice for a wide range of embedded applications.
Mini-ITX, LGA1700 socket for the 12th/13th Gen CPU, H610 chipset, 2*SO-DIMM,1*PCIe x16, 1*DP, 2*HDMI, 1*LVDS, 2*M.2 slot, 2*SATA connectors
- Supports Intel® 13th/ 12th Gen Core™ processors (LGA1700) with the Intel H610 chipset
- Two SO-DIMM up to 32GB DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz.
- Supports 3 displays (2 displays simultaneous ): 1 x DP, 2 x HDMI, 1 x LVDS
- Advanced I/O and connectivity features
- Seven years of longevity with extended product life cycles
- Wide temperature range endurance: 0–60°C
view on your table
View the model in 3D