- Features a hybrid-signal solution that supports power and video transmission, and enables compatibility with any laptop with a USB Type-C or Type A port
- Built in powerful battery, support display to sustain the power for up to 4 hours, enables in connection with not only laptops but further mobile phones
- Can automatically sense its orientation and switch the monitor between landscape and portrait modes
- Just 850g and only 8mm thin, it helps you get things done more efficiently when you’re on the go (battery is included)
- Foldable smart case can be turned into a stand to prop the monitor up in either portrait or landscape mode
- ASUS Eye Care monitors feature TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
Extend your vision. Free your world.
Built to be on the go
*When in DP alt mode with 100% brightness setting (If connect to USB signal, the battery life is around 3 hours.) [Click here]
**Android 5.0 or later required. Device must support Host Storage mode. Windows XP or later required. ZenScreen™ Go MB16AP has been tested and works with the following list of Android devices.
***Playback of certain DRM-protected content or apps could be limited to Android devices, and may not be played on external devices. If you have paid media content on your device, it is possible the app may limit its viewing to your portable device only.
Hybrid-signal solution: USB Type-A and Type-C support
Slim and stylish ultraportable design
Automatic screen orientation
*Driver required. Auto Rotate function only works with Windows OS
Wide viewing angles
Foldable smart case
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
ASUS blue light filter
Blue Light Filter Level
ASUS Flicker-free technology
With ASUS Flicker-free technology
Without ASUS Flicker-free technology