ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X OLED ( N7600, 12th Gen Intel )
ASUS Vivobook Pro 16X OLED
Wow the World with Ultimate Power
(129.7 mm x 84.8 mm)
ASUS ErgoSense Keyboard
Full I/O ports
Power to create
Power through your tasks
* 1.2x better performance is based on Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark10.
Do more wait less with GeForce RTX graphics
Stay cool, 24/7
Amaze your vision
ASUS OLED DISPLAY
Cinematic OLED brilliance
5 reasons to choose ASUS OLED laptops
Colours for the future
Dominate the world with DialPad
PROART CREATOR HUB
Power up your imagination
Making life easier
Dished key caps 0.2 mm
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel 1.4 mm
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Enhanced number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
ASUS Webcam Shield
Real-time webcam image optimisation
Without 3DNR algorithm
With 3DNR algorithm
AI NOISE CANCELLING
Next-level AI noise-cancelling audio technology
Sound by Harmon Kardon & Dolby Atmos®
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
A faster connection to the future
Toughness you can rely on
Truly personalised workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
- Xbox Game Pass optional. 30-day trial for Xbox Game Pass for PC. Activation required. Credit card required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the current subscription rate when your trial ends. Game catalog varies over time (xbox.com/gamepass). A conversion ratio applies for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users. Limit: 1 per person/account.
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimise this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimises the potential for burn-in to maximise the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjusting the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- As of Apr 25, 2022 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing 16’’ Vivobook from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft, Dell, and Samsung.
- Graphics card model varies according to device configuration.
- Average tested result: Delta-E < 2, +/- 0.5.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- The figures are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- MIL-STD 810H establishes a methodology for testing products against environmental stresses under controlled laboratory conditions. Such testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Standard testing may vary between devices, please check with your local supplier for advisory.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- Performance claim is based on the Cinebench R20 Multi Core benchmark, comparing the score of Zenbook Pro Duo UX582ZM tested by ASUS in Feb 2022 (configured with an Intel Core i7-12700H CPU, 32 GB LPDDR5, and a 1 TB PCIe 4.0 SSD), to Zenbook Pro Duo UX582HM (with an Intel Core i7-11800H CPU, 16 GB DDR4, a 512 GB PCIe 4.0 SSD). Test settings: select Performance mode under Fan profile in MyASUS, and idle the laptop for 30 to 60 seconds prior to running the benchmark under AC mode.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Battery durability will vary depending on usage.
- 44% larger compared to Vivobook 15 K513 (10.4 cm X 7.25 cm).
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardised modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.