Zenbook Pro 17 (UM6702, AMD Ryzen 6000 series)
ASUS Zenbook Pro 17
Incredible Comes From Boundless Creativity
The best 100% DCI-P3 powerhouse 17” laptop
Full I/O ports
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard and ErgoSense touchpad
Elegance and power
Built to perform
Aerodynamic IceBlades for accelerated cooling
Keep going longer
Break the sound barrier
Smart Amp — 350% louder sound, zero distortion
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Cancelling Technology
KEYBOARD AND TOUCHPAD
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard and ErgoSense touchpad
It’s time to say hello to ErgoSense, and goodbye to cramped laptop keyboards! The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard, so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips. The smooth-edged indent is carefully crafted for a comfortable yet precise feel, so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
Good tactile feedback is important to let you know that your key press has been registered. The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And underneath the key, there’s a rubber dome crafted by keyboard experts here at ASUS. It guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
Enhanced number key layout
Blitz through data-crunching tasks with the enhanced number key layout! This features hotkeys for the calculator, CE and +/- functions, along with increased spacing to match the full-size key pitch for more intuitive number entry.
The hydrophobic coating applied to our touchpad has a high water-contact angle. This means the nanotech-like surface provides smoother feedback for every scrolling movement. It’s like touching silk!
We apply a high-end PVD anti-fingerprint coating that ensures excellent resistance to wear and tear. This coating also makes the surface really easy to clean. And even after more than 10,000 slides, the touchpad will still be as smooth as new.
User centric, better control
Improved webcam, clearer video calls
Without 3DNR algorithm
With 3DNR algorithm
The latest USB 4
Truly personalised workflow
Your PC just got better
Your on-the-go work and play space
Toughness you can rely on
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- The stated 5 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 8 mm and the bottom bezel width is 20 mm.
- Touchscreen is only available on models with a glass-covered display.
- Weight might vary by specifications.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- The image is for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- To enable Performance Mode, please keep the laptop plugged in for the best performance, set the Windows power option as ASUS Recommended Mode, and select Performance Mode in the MyASUS software.
- Test score may vary according to specifications.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on January 14, 2022 using the 1080p Video Playback scenario. Test configuration: Zenbook UM6702RA, IPS panel, AMD Radeon Graphics, 512GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 200 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
- ASUS Antibacterial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including *the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad (or ASUS NumberPad) and power button/fingerprint sensor.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- Zenbook Pro 17 can support a maximum of four displays: the laptop’s own display, plus three external displays attached to the two USB 4 Type-C® ports and the HDMI port.
Clearer conference calls
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
Switch between apps
Show all open windows
Swipe up with three fingers on the touchpad
Show the desktop
Swipe down with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between open apps or windows
Swipe left or right with three fingers on the touchpad
Switch between desktops
Swipe left or right with four fingers on the screen