The elegant way to do more
Get more done, with less effort
ZenBook 14 is designed for effortless on-the-go productivity, with a highly portable lightweight design and an outstanding battery life that frees you to concentrate fully on tasks.
Immersive four-sided NanoEdge display
ZenBook 14 features a frameless four-sided NanoEdge wide-view display, with slim bezels that create a 92% screen-to-body ratio for incredibly immersive viewing experiences. This bright and clear display has a wide, 100% sRGB colour gamut to ensure vivid colours.
sRGB colour gamut
four-sided NanoEdge design5
The Intelligent touchpad, evolved
The new ScreenPad™6 upgrades the traditional laptop experience, adding an interactive secondary touchscreen that enhances your productivity with more possibilities. Its intuitive smartphone-like interface lets you easily manage tasks and create your own seamless multitasking workflow. There’s a series of handy ASUS utility apps to boost productivity including Phone Call, Task Group, Handwriting, and so on. There are also useful quick controls that improve the interactions between the main display and ScreenPad: for example, you can now launch a video or chat box — or many other apps — onto ScreenPad to take advantage of the extra space wherever you are, and without interrupting your work on the main display.Learn more about ScreenPad™ 2.0
ScreenPad™ intelligently fits many apps into the 5.65-inch touchscreen, and you can effortlessly add apps to ScreenPad for instant access. The newly-optimised ScreenPad experience ensures that your favourite apps, such as Evernote® and Spotify®, will work perfectly on this secondary display right away, without the need for a ScreenPad-specific version. ASUS also works closely with third party developers, including video-editing software developer Corel®, to optimise adaptive ScreenPad tools for the ultimate productivity — and there’s much more to come. Get ready for the ScreenPad revolution!
* Software interface depicted is Spotify®.
Superb all-round performance
The latest 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in ZenBook 14 deliver enhanced performance for effortless multitasking or entertainment, and up to a NVIDIA® GeForce® MX450 discrete GPU offers a silky-smooth graphics. ZenBook 14 also features ultrafast storage, with up to a 1 TB PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD or a PCIe SSD accelerated with 32 GB of Intel Optane™ Memory H10. ZenBook 14 has superb all-round performance that makes any task easier.
Windows 10 Pro
11th Gen Intel® CPU
PCIe® Gen 3.0 x4 SSD
Get more done, anywhere
The elegant and lightweight ZenBook 14 makes it easy to work efficiently on the go. Whatever you need to do, and wherever you are, ZenBook 14 boosts productivity.
Pine Grey is a glossy shade that evokes calm and peace while also projecting a sense of professionalism. A special off-center version of the iconic ZenBook spun-metal finish adds character to an already interesting look.
Lilac Mist conveys a subtle touch of high-end luxury. Elegant and modern, charming and sophisticated, this gorgeous matte shade is a perfect match for the classic ZenBook spun-metal finish that it highlights..
Full I/O ports, fast WiFi 6
ZenBook 14 includes a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A ports. The power of Thunderbolt™ 4 is also at your disposal, with two USB-C® ports. For easy data transfers from mobile devices, there’s also a MicroSD card reader. WiFi 6 (802.11ax) offers wireless connectivity with speeds that are up to 3x faster than WiFi 57. Included ASUS WiFi Master technology8 improves connectivity even further.
Next-level AI noise-canceling audio technology
With the increase of remote work and video conferences, we implemented the ASUS AI noise-canceling technology to ensure the best experience. ASUS AI noise-canceling audio employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. The ClearVoice Mic feature in the MyASUS app can filter out ambient noise, and normalise all individual voices in Multi-presenter mode from different positions for optimum group conference-call quality. The ClearVoice Speaker feature filters out all ambient noise apart from human speech — so you’ll hear what everyone else is saying. Try the demo to experience the amazing difference in different environment that ASUS AI noise-canceling technology can make.
Press play to experience noise-canceling technology
Turn on your device audio to hear the difference.
AI noise cancelation
Designed for comfort and convenience
ZenBook 14 is protected by ASUS BacGuard10, a new antibacterial treatment that helps to reduce the spread of harmful bacteria via contact. The ergonomic keyboard ensures precise feedback and comfortable typing experiences, and convenient function keys give you instant access to common tasks and features. For easy data entry, there’s the ASUS NumberPad 2.06, and the infrared (IR) camera makes face login fast and easy with Windows Hello, even in dark environments.
- ASUS BacGuard
- Function Keys
- IR Camera
ZenBook 14 is available with the innovative ASUS NumberPad 2.0, a dual-function touchpad with an integrated LED-illuminated numeric keypad. Even when NumberPad is activated, the touchpad can be used for cursor control thanks to its intelligent software.
ZenBook 14 has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle.
ASUS BacGuard, which is applied to the keyboard area of the Lilac Mist models, has been scientifically shown to inhibit the growth of bacteria by over 99% over a 24-hour period, helping to keep the surfaces of your laptop clean and sanitary.
For added convenience, you can capture screen grabs, lock the webcam, or access the MyASUS app via function keys.
With ZenBook 14 and Windows Hello, your face is your password! The front infrared (IR) camera has a 4-element lens that recognises your face in seconds and lets you log in instantly and securely.
MyASUS: Your exclusive app collection
ZenBook 14 includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook 14. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimise your laptop’s performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There’s also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you!Learn more about MyASUS
Certified audio quality
The audio system of ZenBook 14 is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment.
Meet The Family!
A ZenBook for every need
The new ZenBook Classic series gives you a choice of two 14-inch models. For the ultimate traveler, there’s the ZenBook 14 Ultralight (UX435EAL / UX435EGL), while ZenBook 14 (UX435EA / UX435EG) with ScreenPad™ is perfect for on-the-go productivity. Choose your ideal portable companion today!
- Weight may vary according to specifications.
- Selected models only.
- Battery tests conducted by ASUS on April 3, 2020 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook UX435EG, FHD LCD panel, Intel® Core™ I7-1165G7, 1 TB PCIe® 3.0 x4 SSD, 16 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled, the display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, ScreenPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery. Optional specification may not be available in all territories. Please check with your local ASUS representative.
- According to overall desktop footprint (width x depth), as of April 9, 2020 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 14 laptop size to competing products in their class (laptops with a screen measuring 14 inches from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung.
- The stated 2.6 mm width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.1 mm. Measured based on standard (anti-glare) display configuration. The top bezel width is 6.1 mm and the bottom bezel width is 3.3 mm.
- Please note that all versions of ScreenPad and NumberPad only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Unless otherwise stated, claimed WiFi speeds are based on theoretical performance. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- WiFi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual WiFi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- Easy USB-C® Charging ensures 4.5-watt charging when connecting to a non-Power Delivery chargers, including portable chargers or USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. When using a Power Delivery charger, the charging speed will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of 65 watts.
- ASUS BacGuard is only available for specific configurations. Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces), using bacterial cultures that include Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus, with an antibacterial activity (R) result of R > 2. R = 2 indicates a 99% reduction in bacterial activity compared to an untreated surface.
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master technology8
ASUS offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity solutions. The WiFi 6 in your ZenBook 14 allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye, and it’s made even better by ASUS WiFi Master technology, which includes ASUS WiFi SmartConnect. WiFi SmartConnect automatically selects the best WiFi source, so your laptop connects seamlessly to the best WiFi signal and known mobile hotspots.
USB-C® Easy Charge9: Power anytime, anywhere
USB-C® Easy Charge support means that your ZenBook 14 can be used with 5-20 volts standard USB-C chargers. Ultrafast charging is supported with any PD (Power Delivery) certified charger, including the 65-watt fast-charge adapter supplied with ZenBook 14; or you can top up on the go with airline chargers, portable chargers or power banks!
Lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 4
The USB-C® ports on ZenBook 14 feature the latest Thunderbolt™ 4 technology with Power Delivery and DisplayPort. Thunderbolt™ 4 is up to 8x faster than USB 3.2 Gen 1, and it’s amazingly versatile too: you can use it to charge your laptop or to plug in up to two 4K UHD external displays.
* Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
4K UHD external displays
power delivery charging
Clearer conference calls
Conference calls, where many colleagues may gather around a single laptop, present particular challenges for clarity — with voices coming from varied directions and distances. That’s where ClearVoice Mic’s Multi-Presenter Conference Call mode comes to the rescue. With this smart feature enabled, MyASUS detects and optimises the individual voices before relaying them all at the same volume level — ensuring improved quality for group calls.
Efficient NumberPad 2.0
ASUS NumberPad 2.0 gives you an intuitive way to input numbers for improved productivity, solving the long-time problem of the lack of a numeric keypad on compact devices. Tap on the top-right NumberPad icon for one second to switch the function on and off, and tap on the top-left icon to choose one of two brightness levels. You can also swipe from the top-left icon in any direction on the touchpad to activate the Windows Calculator app.
long key travel
Precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge
ZenBook 14 has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it’s opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimised cooling and enhanced audio quality.
improved typing position
enhanced audio quality
Efficient IR camera
The new ASUS IR camera-tuning technology, four-element lens and large camera sensor allow ultrafast face login and significantly upgraded image processing capabilities, when compared to the previous generation. Your colleagues will be able to see you more clearly than ever during video conference calls, even in darker environments.
Team your laptop and phone, and more!
MyASUS is a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools. It features the new Link to MyASUS app that teams your iOS or Android phone with your ZenBook 14 for easy multitasking. Link to MyASUS makes your files easy to access, wherever you are: you can transfer files quickly between your phone and your laptop, access your laptop’s storage remotely from anywhere, mirror your mobile apps on your laptop, or even use your mobile device as an extended PC screen. It’s powerful, easy to use and convenient. There are also apps to help you optimise your laptop’s performance, and give you easy access to after-sales support for your ZenBook 14.