[Phone] Screen does not rotate automatically
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue that the phone screen does not rotate automatically:
1. Desktop does not support auto-rotate function (Phone only).
2. Enable auto-rotate function: Go to Settings > Display > Enable Auto-rotate screen, rotate the phone in Settings screen to confirm the function is normal.
3. Update the system software to the latest version: Go to Settings > System > System Update > Check update.
4. Enter Safe Mode (long-press Power button > long-press Power off > OK): If it works normally, it may be caused by a third-party application, so we suggest you reboot and check again.
5. Backup and restore the data to factory default settings. (Note: This action will erase all personal data and settings in the phone and restore them to the initial values.)