[Microsoft Office] Troubleshooting - When using the Office products, it shows "Unlicensed Product" message or Activation Error
When using the Office products, it shows "Unlicensed Product" message or activation error, please refer to the following troubleshooting steps in order.
- Office Home & Student 2019 (Office Home 2019)
- Office Home & Business 2019 (Office Home & Business 2019)
- Microsoft 365
- Please try to update your Office product, here you can learn more about the instruction steps of Install Office updates Microsoft provides.
(Below screenshot is the example with “Newer version” Office. Please choose your own Office version.)
After the updating process is completed, please click [Activate Product].
※ Note: If you use the Office products for the first time without any Office update, the Office will be automatically updated 24 hours after your computer is connected to the Internet.
If you need to download or install the Office products, please refer to the Microsoft Official Website for information：Download and install or reinstall Microsoft 365 or Office 2019 on a PC or Mac
- You can also refer to the troubleshooting steps of Unlicensed Product and activation errors in Office Microsoft provides.
- If the problem still persists, please try to use the repair tool “cssemerg97275” Microsoft provides. Execute this tool after downloading, and then select Next to repair.
cssemerg97275 download link: https://microsoftdownload.oss-cn-shanghai.aliyuncs.com/Tools/cssemerg97275.diagcab
If the problem cannot be solved after following the above steps, please patiently wait for 2 to 3 days, and Microsoft will schedule to fix problem.
If the problem still persists after 3 days, please contact ASUS service center for further information.