[Lyra][Setup]How to set up a wired Lyra system? (Ethernet backhaul)
Here we take a Lyra network of 3 Lyras as an example:
1. Set up 3 Lyra nodes via Lyra app. (Only connect one Lyra node to the existing modem/router via ethernet cable).
2. Wait until all 3 Lyra nodes are in solid blue.
3. Connect the Ethernet cable from the Primary node to the secondary node, then duplicate from secondary node to the third one.
4. Wait until the second and the third node both show a solid green light once they are connected by the ethernet cable.
5. If the second or the third device are not showing solid green light, please unplug and plug-in Ethernet cable again and also make sure your firmware is up to date on all nodes.