Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED (TN3402)
view on your table
View the model in 3D
ASUS Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED
Wow the World with Pure Power
World’s leading 14” 2.8K 90 Hz OLED convertible laptop
Get ready for great adventures with Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED, the super-versatile convertible with a 360° hinge that gives you the freedom to work or play, your way. Enjoy the smooth performance of the AMD Ryzen™ 7 7730U Processor and fast SSD storage, also give your eyes a treat with its amazing 2.8K OLED NanoEdge touchscreen. It’s the perfect choice for smashing those daily tasks or chilling out in style, and with plenty of ports including a convenient USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® port, it’s easy to connect to anything, anywhere. With a choice of on-trend Quiet Blue or Cool Silver finishes, make Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED part of your world today!
ASUS No.1 OLED: GFK and NPD combined retail data in 2021 Q4~2022 Q3, worldwide market.
World’s leading 14” 2.8K 90 Hz OLED display
16:10 aspect ratio, 2880 by 1800 resolution, Three-sided NanoEdge 85% screen-to-body ratio, 0.2 ms response time, 100% DCI-P3, customizable color gamut, PANTONE® Validated, average Delta-E < 21, 500 nits peak brightness
Power up for productivity
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED is powered by an AMD Ryzen™ 7 7730U Processor that makes all your daily computing tasks easier. Whether you’re streaming, browsing, editing or video conferencing, it’s totally ready to make your life easier.
Up to AMD
Ryzen™ 7 7730U
CPU for multitasking
Cool, quiet and fast!
For always-cool performance, Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED uses upgraded 8 mm and 6 mm heat pipes10, and an IceBlade fan that efficiently accelerates heat transfer. The 79-blade fan and impeller are made of a liquid-crystal polymer, making them lighter and thinner than ordinary fans. In addition, IceBlade fans use a fluid-dynamics bearing that’s quieter and has less vibration than an ordinary bearing!
< 38 dBA
noise under Standard mode
Expand your visual enjoyment
Give your eyes a treat with Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED’s new 16:10 2.8K OLED NanoEdge touchscreen which covered with Corning Gorilla® Glass NBT™ for enhanced scratch resistance in everyday use. With 500 nits peak brightness, a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut for ultra-vivid colors and an expansive 85% screen-to-body ratio, everything just looks better. It’s also PANTONE® Validated and VESA DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 certified to ensure accurate colors and the deepest possible blacks. Its low blue-light levels are certified by both SGS and TÜV Rheinland, so your eyes are cared for even during the longest viewing sessions.
2880 by 1800
Corning Gorilla® Glass NBT™
high dynamic range
industry-standard color fidelity
flicker free certified
low blue light hardware certified
ASUS OLED Display
Cinematic OLED with brilliance
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED’s display has a best-in-class color gamut. It reproduces colors with superb real-life accuracy for professional-grade visuals, making it perfect for professional and creative work, or anyone who simply wants to enjoy the very best color fidelity. An OLED display, due to the nature of the special organic light-emitting compounds it uses, reduces harmful blue light by up to 70%11 compared to LCD displays, making it extra gentle on your eyes to reduce the risk of retinal damage.Learn more about ASUS OLED displays
best-in-class color gamut
Delta-E < 2
ultrafast response time
harmful blue light
5 reasons to choose ASUS OLED laptops
100% DCI-P3 best-in-class color gamut
Vivid displays for precise creativity, color work and vibrant visual entertainment.
70% less harmful blue light
With lower harmful blue-light levels, OLED offers better eye care and sleep quality.
Clearer images at any brightness
Rich colors even at low brightness — always stunning.
DisplayHDR™ True Black 500
The deep blacks allow you to see previously unseen details in dark movie scenes.
0.2 ms ultimate motion clarity
Blur-free action scenes in movies and games, with ultra-smooth text scrolling.
|Compare Plans||ASUS OLED laptop displays||Most LCD laptop displays|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||Up to 2.8K (2880 by 1800)||FHD (1920 by 1080)|
|PIXEL COUNT||Up to 5,184,000 pixels||2,073,600 pixels|
|ASPECT RATIO||16:10Bigger workspace||16:9|
|COLOR GAMUT||100% DCI-P3 (133% sRGB)Best-in-class colors||62.5% sRGB (45% NTSC)|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||Up to 500 nits||250 nits|
|CONTRAST RATIO||1,000,000:1DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 certified||1,000:1|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||6.5%70% reduction11 in harmful blue light for eye care||21.5%|
|RESPONSE TIME||0.2 msUp to 50x faster response time12 for smooth action||10 ms|
|COLOR DEPTH||Up to 1.07 billion colors||16.7 million colors|
|Compare Plans||ASUS OLED laptop displays|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||Up to 2.8K (2880 by 1800)|
|PIXEL COUNT||Up to 5,184,000 pixels|
|ASPECT RATIO||16:10Bigger workspace|
|COLOR GAMUT||100% DCI-P3 (133% sRGB)Best-in-class colors|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||Up to 500 nits|
|CONTRAST RATIO||1,000,000:1DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 certified|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||6.5%70% reduction11 in harmful blue light for eye care|
|RESPONSE TIME||0.2 msUp to 50x faster response time12 for smooth action|
|COLOR DEPTH||Up to 1.07 billion colors|
|Compare Plans||Most LCD laptop displays|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||FHD (1920 by 1080)|
|PIXEL COUNT||2,073,600 pixels|
|COLOR GAMUT||62.5% sRGB (45% NTSC)|
|PEAK BRIGHTNESS||250 nits|
|HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT||21.5%|
|RESPONSE TIME||10 ms|
|COLOR DEPTH||16.7 million colors|
ASUS Splendid Technology
Customizable color gamut for every need
With integrated ASUS Splendid software, the color gamut can be quickly and easily switched to suit various tasks or preferences. Choose between the ultravivid native color setting, sRGB for web content or browsing, DCI-P3 for cinema content, or Display P3 for extraordinary real-world color.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™
Clear, ultra-durable touchscreen
Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ is strictly tested13 and is proven to be more durable than ever. The retained strength and scratch resistance of the glass surface are significantly superior to traditional soda-lime glass, so it’s more resistant to swipes, taps and stylus use.
more retained strength
On the go, non-stop
Enjoy uninterrupted on-the-go productivity with the long-lasting 70 Wh battery3 in Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED. You can stay productive and entertained anytime, anywhere — and for longer!
Colors and Design
Be bold, be cool, be you!
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED is finished in your choice of trendy Quiet Blue or classic Cool Silver, with a metal lid for that extra special feel. Inside, the warning-striped Enter key adds to the unique vibe. It’s easy to take anywhere, too, with its 1.5 kg-light chassis and backpack-friendly ultraslim profile. Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED fits into your world, wherever it takes you!
Tough and durable
For the ultimate durability, the precision-engineered 360° hinge on Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED undergoes a 20,000-cycle open-and-close test. Use it in laptop, tent, stand or tablet mode — or anything in between — with the assurance that your Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED will always be ready for action, for years to come!
ASUS Pen 2.0
Creativity at your tips
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED is designed for the ultimate touch experience, with a responsive touchscreen that’s covered with tough Corning Gorilla® Glass NBT™ and detects even the subtlest fingertip movements. ASUS Pen 2.014 support means you can let your creativity flow with a natural responsive feel, with no need to worry about scratching the tough screen.Learn more about ASUS Pen 2.0
The well-connected laptop
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED has all the I/O ports you need, connecting all your existing peripherals, displays and projectors is a cinch. The ultrafast USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® port supports up to 10 Gbps data transfers and allows easy charging with a wide range of standard 5-20V USB-C® chargers. There’s an HDMI® 2.1 port supporting 4K 60 Hz displays and a 10 Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, plus an audio combo jack for the ultimate convenience.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
USB 2.0 Type-A
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
ASUS ErgoSense keyboard, comfortable typing experience
Your comfort is our highest priority. That’s why the ASUS ErgoSense keyboard has an incredibly satisfying feel, with the optimum key bounce and travel calculated with fine-tuned precision. Experience the ErgoSense keyboard and you’ll soon find yourself cruising effortlessly through your work.
The full-size 19.05 mm key pitch is the same as a desktop keyboard so you can whizz through your work with superb typing comfort and accuracy.
Dished key caps
The 0.2 mm key-cap dish is designed to match the shape of your fingertips so your fingers are gently guided to the ideal contact point with the keys.
Long key travel
The long 1.4 mm key travel lets you type without having to use too much force. And the special ASUS-designed rubber dome guarantees your click force is met with just the right tactile bump you need for a nice grip.
The touchpad, reinvented
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
99% bacterial inhibition
The surface of any laptop harbors thousands of potentially harmful bacteria. To keep your laptop hygienic, it's protected by ASUS Antimicrobial Guard – a special surface treatment that keeps the bugs at bay. In fact, Antimicrobial Guard has been scientifically proven7 to inhibit the growth of bacteria17 by more than 99% over a 24-hour period, ensuring the surfaces18 of your laptop clean and sanitary for longer and reducing the spread of potentially harmful bacteria via contact.Learn more about ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
of lasting protection
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard
Without ASUS Antimicrobial Guard a sample of 10,000 bacterial cells grew to 28,000. Performing the same test with Antimicrobial Guard saw the count reduced to just 16 – a growth restriction of more than 99%. Our test adheres to ISO 2219617, and involves both E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus.
All bacteria can be classified by Gram staining into Gram positive or Gram negative, named after bacteriologist Hans Christian Gram. The ISO 2219617 test defines Staphylococcus aureus and E. coli respectively as Gram positive and Gram negative. Many industries choose these two bacteria as test targets – and it is these that are tested against ASUS Antimicrobial Guard.
The ASUS Antimicrobial Guard treatment consists of positively-charged silver ions and is durable enough for at least three years of normal usage19. Household cleaning products and agents such as alcohol wipes and soap water won’t easily wear away the silver-ion surface treatment, ensuring ASUS Antimicrobial Guard’s long-lasting bacterial-inhibiting effect.
Safe and secure
With its integrated webcam shield and built-in fingerprint sensor, Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED takes great care of your privacy and security.
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED takes your privacy and security seriously. There's an integrated privacy shield that slides over the webcam for instant privacy, shielding you against prying eyes and disturbances.
Real-time webcam image optimization
ASUS 3D Noise Reduction (3DNR) Technology and the new webcam effects in MyASUS take your video-calling experience to the next level. 3DNR significantly upgrades the webcam image clarity, with a unique algorithm that sharpens images and performs real-time de-noising to make sure everything looks crisp and clear during video calls. The webcam effects in MyASUS add several useful image-processing features, including Background Blurring for enhanced privacy; Lighting Optimization to keep faces out of shadow; Motion Tracking to always keep you center-frame; and Eye Tracking to reduce the effect of your eyes wandering away from the camera.
Next-level ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology
To provide exceptional remote-working and video-conferencing experiences, Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED features ASUS AI Noise-Canceling Technology that employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from human speech. This technology helps to filter out ambient noise for optimum group conference-call quality.
Turn on your device’s audio and try the demo to experience the amazing difference that AI Noise-Canceling Technology can make in different environments.
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED equipped with an amazing Dolby Atmos stereo sound system that’s certified by the audio experts at Harman Kardon. Dolby Atmos lets you hear music, movies or podcasts with crystal-clear multi-dimensional sound, and the Smart Amplifier delivers higher volume with less distortion. Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED giving you a surround-sound audio that you’ve never experience before.
Smart Amplifier 3.5x louder volume
Smart Amplifier — 3.5x louder sound, zero distortion
The volume-enhancing, distortion-suppressing dual-channel Smart Amplifier is equipped with a powerful DSP chip that can drive the twin speakers at the maximum volume possible while preventing long-term damage to the sensitive speaker voice coils. Creating or listening to audio in your videos, movies, music or games has never sounded better!
Our Smart Amplifier system uses a high-power amplifier that can increase speaker volume by up to 3.5x.
The Smart Amplifier helps to deliver clearer audio by boosting volume across the entire audio spectrum, not just at certain frequencies. This ensures crystal-clear highs and powerful bass for a superlative audio experience.
The Smart Amplifier’s output is intelligently matched to the speaker’s physical capabilities, fine-tuning the system across the entire spectrum to ensure distortion-free audio at any volume level. The result is a high-quality audio experience and reliable long-term operation.
Fine-tuned with ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED offers a comprehensive range of wireless connectivity. The latest WiFi 6E9 allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye, and it’s made even better by ASUS WiFi Master Premium technology, which includes ASUS WiFi SmartConnect. WiFi SmartConnect automatically selects the best WiFi source, so your laptop connects seamlessly to the best WiFi signal and known mobile hotspots.Learn more about WiFi 6E
World’s most strictly tested US military-grade laptop durability24
ASUS laptops5 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 8 rigorous test methods and 21 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.Learn more about each laptop quality test results
1. Functional shock
Operational, Unpackage, 40 g, 11 ms, 18 shocks
2. Transportation shock – on road
Non-operational, Package, 5.1-7.6 g, 11 ms, 3-42 shocks
Non-operational, Unpackage, 30-50 g, 18 shocks
4. Crash hazard shock
Non-operational, Unpackage, 75 g, 6 ms, 12 shocks
5. Bench handling
Operational, Unpackage, 100 mm
6. Two-wheeled trailer
Non-operational vibration: 5-500 Hz
Duration: 32 minutes
7. Wheeled vehicle
Non-operational vibration:5-500 Hz
Duration: 40 minutes
8. Common carrier
Operational vibration: 5-500 Hz, Duration: 60 minutes
High Temperature Test
9. Basic hot storage and transit
Non-operational, 30~63°C, 168 hours, 5~44% humidity
10. Basic hot operational
Operational, 30~43°C, 72 hours, 14~44% humidity
11. Hot dry storage and transit
Non-operational, 33~71°C, 168 hours
12. Hot dry operational
Operational, 32~49°C, 72 hours
Low Temperature Test
13. Basic climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -25~-33°C, 168 hours
14. Basic climatic operational
Operational, -21~-32°C, 72 hours
15. Cold climatic storage and transit
Non-operational, -37~-46°C, 168 hours
16. Cold climatic operational
Operational, -37~-46°C, 72 hours
17. Humidity test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 10 days
18. Altitude storage
Non-operational, 40,000 feet, -20°C, 12 hours
19. Altitude operation
Operational, 15,000 feet, 5°C/40°C, 12 hours
Freeze and Thaw Test
20. Freeze and thaw test
Humidity: 95% RH
Duration: 1 hour, 3 cycles
Mechanical Vibration Test
21. Mechanical vibration
Frequency: 4-33 Hz
Duration: 2 hours
Your PC just got better
MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC’s performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales support.Learn more about MyASUS
AI Noise-Canceling Technology
Display Color Profile
One-Click System Diagnosis
Your on-the-go work and play space
GlideX is a cross-device screen-sharing solution that uses wired or wireless connections to give you a bigger and better space for work and play. GlideX optimizes your workflow in the blink of an eye!Learn more about GlideX
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
Manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs — which you can download from Microsoft Store or find in your PC’s Start menu — helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC and puts you in full control of your workflow!Learn more about ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
ScreenXpert for ASUS PCs
Cam / Mic Switch
- The characteristics of an OLED display can eventually change over long periods of use, leading to visible changes. This is completely normal, and can cause behavior such as image burn-in or persistence: this means that a faint ghost of an image remains visible even when it’s replaced by a new image. These effects are more likely to occur if a non-moving (static) high-contrast image is displayed for an excessively long time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjusting the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
- Average test results: Delta E < 1.5, +/- 0.5. Over time, the Delta E value of the display may change. It is recommended to recalibrate the color to ensure color accuracy.
- Maximum RAM capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- Battery durability will vary depending on usage.
- Fast Charging Technology is tested while the device is powered off with the default adapter included with the device. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to system tolerance.
- The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
- Product weight may vary according to device configuration.
- Tested by an independent third-party laboratory according to the ISO 22196 standard (Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces).
- Maximum SSD capacity may vary according to device configuration.
- WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
- The component placement is for reference only, and may vary by model and configuration.
- Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
- Compared to average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has 10 ms response time.
- Testing done on discrete parts, using soda-lime glass as comparative reference. Figures and tests provided by Corning.
- ASUS Pen 2.0 is optional.
- Touchpad is 50% larger compared to Vivobook 14 Flip TM420 (10.4 x 6.05 cm).
- ASUS NumberPad 2.0 is optional. Please note that all versions of NumberPad 2.0 only work with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products.
- ASUS Antimicrobial Guard is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad (or ASUS NumberPad) and power button/fingerprint sensor.
- Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antimicrobial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
- Fingerprint sensor on power button is optional.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160 MHz enables 2402 Mbps maximum theoretical data rate, ~3x faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80 MHz (867 Mbps) and nearly 6x faster than baseline 1x1ac (433 Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers.
- This amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control layer (MAC) that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting at least four times improvement in the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario, while maintaining or improving the power efficiency per station. For additional details visit: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0165-01-0hew-802-11-hew-sg-proposed-par.docx
- “Up to 75% lower latency” is based on Intel simulation data of 802.11ax with and without OFDMA using 9 clients. Average latency without OFDM is 36 ms, with OFDMA average latency is reduced to 7.6 ms. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.
- Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 8 test methods and 21 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on Oct 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 21 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
- EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
- Percentage varies according to device configuration.
Recommend for you
Vivobook S 14 Flip OLED (TP3402)
0.0 out of 5 stars.
- Windows 11 Home - ASUS recommends Windows 11 Pro for business
- Up to 13th Intel® Core™ i9 processor
- Up to 16 GB memory
- Up to 1 TB SSD storage
- Up to 14'' 2.8K OLED NanoEdge display
- 90 Hz refresh rate
- 360° hinge convertible laptop
- Optional ASUS Pen2.0 support