Vivobook Ultra 15 OLED K513 (11th gen intel)
Free Upgrade to Windows 11¹ (when available, see below)
Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor 0.9-2.4 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
4GB DDR4 on board + 4GB DDR4 SO-DIMM,Memory Max Up to 8GB
HDD housing for storage expansion
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
2x USB 2.0 Type-A
1x HDMI 1.4
1x Headphone out
Micro SD card reader
Micro SD 4.0 card reader
Expansion Slots (includes used)
1x M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0x2
1x STD 2.5” SATA HDD
Keyboard & Touchpad
with Cortana support
Network and Communication
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Battery health charging
Function key lock
Link to MyASUS
Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM)
Included in the Box
Included accessories vary according to country and territory. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- SKUs will be available depending on each country. Please contact your local sales for more information.
IPS stands for in-plane switching, a type of LED (a form of LCD) display panel technology.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Product specifications may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings.Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site.Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* Result from Mobile Mark 2014 office productivity.